Jacka...wat shuld i do

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2002
aite so ive been friends with this kid since around 7th grade we kicked it off and on and smoked bomb and chilled at eachothers houses and shit. about 4 months ago i herd this kid jacked 40$ from a kinda retarded kid at my old scool i didnt really trip told him it was gay but i wasnt really gonna make him give back tha money, so like 3 weeks ago this kid and a group of other kids i know and or am or was friends with was walking twoards my house, cutting scool 2 go smoke cause they got caught, they were going 2 my house even if i wasnt there 1 of them said, but i was like u couldnt get in, so we walked back and smoked like 4 bowls and then 1 kid RAMIZ(tha jacka) went downstairs 2 go get food, but jacked my cd player and e-40 cd. and he came backup stairs and paked another bowl then they all cut and went back 2 mv. i didnt realize till netx morning my cd player was gone, so i asked a few ppl who chilled with them after they left my house and 1 kid said he had it, so i talked 2 him and asked him if he had it, he strait up came out and told me. so 2 weeks of him bitching about it and me trying 2 get it back i notice sum more shit is gone that no1 knew i had, but he knew was gone, 100$ worth of fireworks, a 50$ burb, 150 gram bags(not full), and sum more cd's and my room was trashed. so i asked him if he knew about it he said were ur fireworks gone, which tipped me off cause no1 knew about it, and he knew everything that was gone, so within this week this kid was tlaking shit calling me a bitch and a poser and jus random shit pissing me off, saying he was gonna beat my ass.. so i told him 2 come beat my ass, i see him friday nite behind a place smoking and 1 kid says my name and tha kid cuts, but yet he still talks shit, HE says hes going 2 fite and says hes not scared and says ima bitch but never backs shit up

so i told him ima jus fuck him up if he starts shit but he never does, but what yall think i shuld do, this kid came in my house when no1 was around and jacked, and jacked when i was around and he admits it... i jus wanna fite him, but then ill never get my shit back, i know i wont get my bong and burb back but i want my cds and shit so wat u think i shuld do, i got a convo tween me and him 2 admitting he did it all..

let me know

slangsum

May 9, 2002
ur a sucka mayne i'd beat that motherfuckers ass badly and take my shit back stop being a bitch and get ur shit back and beat his ass u pussy

Oct 26, 2002
hella sicc fool i wanna beat this fools ass but i aint got a car and never see this kid, he said he wants 2 fite me so im down with it i wanna knock his ass out, i cant start a fight tho or my probation for my drug charges will be upheld and ill be in juvy till im 18

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
ahh it reminds me of my situation. just beat his ass and fuck with him everytime you see him

or you could fuck his mom

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
lmao@this entire thread

Damn, you make the shit sound like a hard decision. If u cant beat that ass, jack for a jack. Or just play it cooh and catch homie slippin and get in his shit, its too late to bitch about whats been gone for so long. If you didnt go up to the niggas crib and get that shit back soon as you found out, you fucked up. And waiting? You fucked up even more!

But if he bumpin his gums about you on the streets and you doin nothin about it, most likely more niggas gonna try to do that shit cuz they thinkin you a bitch ass nigga too. Beat that niggas ass and do it a.s.a.p or catch him slippin and get him, or jack him for his shit and if you can get to it, YOUR shit too.

Or you sit around thinkin about it, bitchin, whinin and complainin. Grab ur nuts and make a move.
Fuck probation, its about honor!

or you can pay x-kalibur to do it. :classic: lol