Jacka & PSD show in Pittsburg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
PSD IS A RAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE HE WAS POPPED WITH X PILLS AND WAS SWEATING LIKE FOOL WALKIGN THROUGH THAT AIRPORT !!!

THEY GOT HIM AND HE RATTED ON THE WHOLE THIZZ AND WAS RELEASED EARLY U TO IT !!!!DUMBASS!!!!!

PLUS PSD IS WACK NOW HES ALL SINGING AND DOIGN HOOKS KNOWONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT LIGHTWEIGHT GARBAGE HES SIGNIGN LIEK HOW HE WAS SINGIGN TO THE FEDS TO GET HIS EARLY RELEASE !
Says the snitch who called the cops on Me when I went to confront u.......

Lmfao

Fuck outta here Chris wright

Feb 22, 2011
Folks take it too far with all that snitching shit If the Legend Mac Dre thought he(psd) and Dubee were the most talented to b on cutthroat comettee I'm still down wit there music. y didn't he have Diggs on there? obviesly not good enough, even tho I like his music too. Folks make it personal like it effects there life. the best selling rappers don't do shit on the street level and there making tons of $. If its a slap ill bump the shit out of it period and PSD shit ben slappin!

Apr 25, 2002
PLUS PSD IS WACK NOW HES ALL SINGING AND DOIGN HOOKS KNOWONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT LIGHTWEIGHT GARBAGE

trippin. he aint just tryna get dudes like you anymore. he's thinkin bigger. aint no one in Vallejo sound like him right now. aint no one in Cali sound like him right now. he might not be doing the best songs right now but dudes onto something.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I'm disappointed in Jacka for still fucking wi this PSD.. That's not the bizness.. I thought he fucked with Thizz tough, wouldn't it be hard to associate and promote/publicly rock with a snitch in any sort or type of way if he put your people's away??????? I was hoping his verse on PSD new shit was from before the snitching exposure went down, now I doubt that..

Jul 6, 2009
People act like jacka is all up to par on the Bay Area gossip and shit. That man probably don't have time to sit around and explore Instagram and the siccness. And I can't believe people still don't understand their is no more "thizz" as far as a record label goes, all that's left reppin thizz is j diggs and I'm 98.5% sure he's not making any money off of rap