Jacka - Autotune

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T1

Sicc OG
Feb 22, 2006
Bay Area, CA.
www.globalidentityllc.com
  • T1

T1

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
yeah its a song with him and freddie hott sauce forget the name of it but freddie posts here so he could help u with that.

Nov 7, 2008
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMld1mz8D4c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMld1mz8D4c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

May 7, 2002
Whats good people?....Heard about a track with Jacka using Autotune....

I think this is genius....Yall on it or over it....??? Over it im sure...

His flow is on point for it....Ima slap Autotune on Barney Accapella and see what happens....
What the fuck is so genius about it? Because a billion other rappers haven't done this before??

May 19, 2005
WWW.INNERCITY2K.COM
THE ONLY SONG JACKA EVER DID WITH AUTOTUNE IS WIT A SONG WITH HIM AND RAHMEAN THATS NOT OUT YET...ANYTHING ELSE THEY ADDED AUTOTUNE WITH OUT HIM KNOWING...WE TALK ABOUT THAT ALL THE TIME..I DID ONLY 1 SONG WITH AUTOTUNE AND THE SHIT CAME OUT DOPE AS FUCK...BUT I AINT THE ONE TO BE FOLLOWING NIGGAS

Dec 31, 2002
www.StraightTripping.com
It sounding good.. and being "GENIUS" is 2 different things.. OR.. is he doing something DIFFERENT?? with it?.. not like.. Wayne?.. tpain?.. or kayne.. hes doing something different?.. Its just a plugin!.. takes 5 seconds to setup.. THATS genius?.. It was genius, YEARS back.. when CHER did it for that BELIEVE song.. Naw, its just ACCEPTABLE.. cause others BEEN doing it...FOR YEARS?. you just bought the plug in?.. and got a new track with autotune??. thats cool. we aint hating.. just tripping on the "GENIUS" part of it.. So. everyone who uses autotune is a genius? or just jack? We like Jack cause he DON'T try and sound like EVERYONE else.. now he Wants to Sound like them?.. GREAT!!! *sarcasim* :)