Jabowes Jeans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
yeah I heard they got MC Hammer endorsing em...And we all know he's the HOTTEST thing right now!

Just a suggestion too....Get the Girbaud overalls....and wear one strap down with a polkadot turtleneck underneath....maybe a small rope chain too...all the fly honies will be on your jock!

Apr 25, 2002
Shit, I d still rock them Girbauds... theyd go good with my Ellesse kicks and my greywash Starter jacket with my Stussi T shirt underneath, or maybe my thin-ass cloth trenchcoat from 92, remember those???

Apr 25, 2002
What about Surfstyle jackets? Anyone have them in your area. Them fuckin neon jumpsuit lookin things.

Ellesse kicks were fuckin clean!! hahaha

Jun 27, 2002
just copped my new Raiders Starter parka, my starter hat wit the tag still on it....rockin my Cross Color red black and green pants with the matchin shirt, my 14" Africa medallion and my flossin ass Reeboks.

Bout to go see New Jack City for the first time.....its playin at the $1.25 movies...after that were gonna go play some games, my homie just got Street Fighter on Super Nintendo and its off the hook.

Ya'll heard of that new rapper cellski ....he got that song that goes...." In my bucket wit a fat sack of dank" that shit is sick....