ja rule "i'ma 29st. crip killa"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I was talkin' to a friend and the subject of gangs came, like a upper mid class dude that he is he had a lot of questions about hoods,slang & gang signs.
I myself never got in a hood, the homies / family didn't want me to "walk" that line. And havin' grown up with bangers from diff. sets would cause major conflict, so I kept on the side lines of thangs. And with that I learned a lot .
so me and this dude are talkin' about signs n shit. I showed him what oak park, frankiln,broadrick,medowview, 29st. , tongan crip gang signs looked like, and I also told him that back in the the mayan/aztec era to show the death on the hirogrlifitics (not spelled right but you know....) they would draw the heads of the enemies upside down and some way gangsters today do the same thing with hand signals of a hood they don't like.
so a few days later he seen ja rule throw the sign that he dose
on mtv , calls me up and says"did you know that ja is a 29st. crip killa" I tryed my best to tell him that ja don't know what he is doing, the closest he ever got to the gardens was maybe arco arena, and most likely didn't stay in town, just went to san jo or oak town to the next show. yea they wear red but trust me they don't wanna get in to some gangsta gangsta shit in cali what they wanna do is make some kid in the subs to look at they video and think that they hard . I said "look at who buys that trash.... 75%-85% of (glam)rap is scooped by white kids from the subs, look at the videos .... sound studios where they can do that shit, trust me you won't see ja on florin & franklin in front of carls jr. throwin up 2-9 upside down"
the whole thing of him thinking like this was funny to me
but to think about it maybe me showing him what not to do maybe saved his life from doing some dumb shit he seen on tv
and some cat rolls on him....

Feb 17, 2003
ja is down with Suge tho....... Juss wondering how the fuck did Ja and Suge connect, Suge in liek pimpn his ass or something...... or he has something up his sleeve

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
R0YALTY said:
Suga says JA is the next pac. suge becomes friends with anyone that is hot in the industry at that moment. he just use's the inc. to promote the row's artist
"it's pimpin"
see irv n them feel happy to say hay I'm down with him see I'm hard buy my cd
why you think suge got "I" on the remix .... shit none of the real bigg boys (the major 6) don't wanna deal with him so he got irv to pay for the radio spots , pressing ,etc.
and still made a name for "I".....get it?

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i thought he hooked up wit ja in the first place to get back at kurupt and daz.....when kurupt was still down wit DPG

Nov 14, 2002
Dude hit it on the head. Suge using the big time Murder Inc to promote his niggas, and niggas like Irv and ja get to say they hard or whatever cuz they role wit Suge and Tha Row.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ja rule is a hoe cake. his music is garbage and he's a fuckin wanna be gangster.....i guess he's the only one that doesn't realize he can't sing worth a fuck......??

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Sixxness said:
ja rule is a hoe cake. his music is garbage and he's a fuckin wanna be gangster.....i guess he's the only one that doesn't realize he can't sing worth a fuck......??
naw theres 1.2 mill mid class white kids that think he's the marvin gaye of the era

Mar 15, 2003
u know how many sets there are inbetween new york and sac?? think about it u know how many clicks and gangs and all that there is in all the USA just cause ja throwin up his 'm' or whatever that is for murder inc or whatever is the same as 29 street upside down dont mean shit, u got the game twisted if u think some rapper from NEW YORK, is gonna try and diss some set in SAC CA in a video throwin signs hell nah u kinda soundin like ur homie from the burbs now

May 10, 2002
already dead. said:
u know how many sets there are inbetween new york and sac?? think about it u know how many clicks and gangs and all that there is in all the USA just cause ja throwin up his 'm' or whatever that is for murder inc or whatever is the same as 29 street upside down dont mean shit, u got the game twisted if u think some rapper from NEW YORK, is gonna try and diss some set in SAC CA in a video throwin signs hell nah u kinda soundin like ur homie from the burbs now

Somethin like that...but uh..yeah.I dont think Ja Rule even knows where Sacramento is...let alone THe Gardens.Ja a Blood???HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....yeah right dude...get a grip.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Purebred Hogg said:

Somethin like that...but uh..yeah.I dont think Ja Rule even knows where Sacramento is...let alone THe Gardens.Ja a Blood???HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....yeah right dude...get a grip.
thank you p.h
that's what the story is all about dip fucks do shit that they don't know the effects of like tossin' signs and will get got by loc's that ride n die for that shit that is thier lifes, and when you dis (even not knowing you doing it) thier will not be too much time for talkin' things out