ja rule dissin dmx and saying he pac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

sucka_free

this nigga ja rule is crazy as fuck.he got on hot 97 and started to talk shit bout dmx calling him a bitch and shit and told him if he wanted to start shit to bring it.he also said that everyone trying to make comparison bout pac,dmx,ja rule and he the next pac or is pac.someone need to smack this mothaucka and rip on him

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Shut the fucc up. This a dumb ass topic. If he would have said any other rappers name besides Tupac your pathetic ass wouldn't have made this topic. So get of his dicc.

May 18, 2002
I don't give a shit about Ja Rule vs. DMX... let the two Pac biters fight over who is the best... I don't fuckin care...

Shit... I'd care more about a Justin Timberlake/Lance Bass beef than this shit.

Fuck them both.

May 23, 2002
these guys are just tryin to make money off of each other like Jay Z and Nas did, and Jadakiss and Beans did...did you hear how this whole shit started???...some shit about who was gonna walk to who at a club???...i dont know how true it is, but it sounds stupid...it's all about money...Jay Z and Nas both rip each other a new asshole and make millions in the process, they're on MTV all the time and their albums were considered classics by probably the biggest selling rap magazine in the industry...shit...if i was to get all of that fame, then fuck it, i'd diss everyone and their cities...

Aug 21, 2002
i read the same club scenario in the new source magazine...that is some stupidshit....ja rule compared his new upcoming album to makaveli and his past to all eyez on me...he will never be pac

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone who says DMX bites Tupac is just making up bullshit so they have a reason to hate him. Why do you people act like anything Tupac does can only be done by him? Once he does something nobody else is allowed to do it? If you looked hard enough you could find similarities with Tupac and millions of other people. Stop looking for shit that aint there.

Apr 25, 2002
Tim said:
Anyone who says DMX bites Tupac is just making up bullshit so they have a reason to hate him. Why do you people act like anything Tupac does can only be done by him? Once he does something nobody else is allowed to do it? If you looked hard enough you could find similarities with Tupac and millions of other people. Stop looking for shit that aint there.