Ja dissing Aftermath

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Just Between me and you....

Ja even said in the hardknock life tour DVD he saw the rap game from a whole new view, I guess he thought or decided to flip his script.. the cat may do bubble gum shit.. but remember the first album when shit was still murda!!!!!! so if he does take shots.. pretty much look for hella lyrics talkin about how rich he is and how his skills got him there, knowin that the lil females voice on each track.. made him POP... like Nsync...
So!!!

Apr 26, 2002
and lets please remeber.. that 50cent and Eminem.. aint no fuccin joke on the lyrical side.... So dont worry about them.. pray that Ja wont grunt and groan... on his dissin track, cuz a cat tryna clown and groanin.. dont work

May 9, 2002
"if you authorize your artist (50 cent) to take shots at me on record, then i wanna do what i gotta do to take your company under and that goes to "eminem", "Dr. dre" , "50 cent" or whomever." jarule in source"

I waz just looking at that today haha I waz gunna mention something about it.

But yea...Ja rule iz runnin his mouth to much. 50 cent said he aint gunna diss ja on his new shit cuz that period in his life iz over...hes just gunna restart tha beef lol and hes gunna get lyricly FUCKED UP haha