J.T. The Skanless Figga

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Im snaggin up the new luni & what do i see...This shit called 'JT Presents Neighborhood Supastars"...Im looking at the cover & it shows JT, Quinn, Marv & Ive Low...Im like this shit looks dope...All them mufuckas is tight...So i open it & gett in my homies ride...we put it...Take note thou...Messy is on the cover, on the inside of the booklett, on the cd itself & on the back cover aswell...But he aint nowhere on the fuckan CD, Quinn's on like one song, & JT on only 2...what kind of bullshit is this???

May 11, 2002
then rappers wonder why we don't buy their cd's rather then buying it..cuz they all recycled songs and they always try to mislead u..as waste of money

Oct 10, 2002
neighborhood superstars.....but aint nobody outside the neighborhood heard of em....

sad shit to mislead people like that

thats how you lose fans

Nov 4, 2002
thats why he dont post up on this message board coz he gonna catch heat online, hella niggas gone be askin all this and that, but shit he should get back on the ball and start puttin out quality shit FOR THE FANS and all, then the money should be sure to come in.....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
damn man, i didn't realize how bad he is taking songs off of other cd's and re-using that shit. i downloaded a cd and there were 5 songs from another cd. what's the point? i think jt would get more support if he just dropped a cd with 12 songs instead of a cd with 17 songs and 5 of them re-used. what part of the game is this JT?

Oct 19, 2002
Shit hella changed.... JT used to be the shit back in the 90's... no one could have anything bad to say about em. wonder why he started slippin on his albums. I used to knock his shit constantly, but now when you see his cd's in the store and its like "....damn i dunno about this..."

Aug 16, 2002
Its just like his album mayne!! Hustle Relentless!! dont knocc him for tryin to get his bread, if you could do the same shit he's doin you would...... I am not saying its right but you gotta do what you gotta do to get ya bread!!

GOTTI