J-Steelz - Now Or Never

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. 206 Anthem
2. Aw Naw Ft Parker Brothers
3. Diggin You Ft Mycle W
4. Feel Me Ft CL
5. Maria
6. Hood Boi
7. Stunt
8. Doing My Thang Ft Slem
9. Ladies Ft CL & B Hicks
10. Like
11. Crazy Ft CL
12. I Aint A Killa
13. Grinding
14. Get It

Not a bad album, definetly on a nationwide feel. Production from some of the northwests bigger producers. KD, Funky Daddy, Rocaphella, Kuddie Mac, Tryfe from the Co-op. Check it out www.thanorthwest.com

Apr 14, 2003
I checked this out... sounds like he's got more experience on the mic than a lot of these new rappers out around here. He sounds pretty good... but NW RAPPERS NEED TO GET OFF THAT HYPHY SHIT ALREADY. god damn. this guy's got a song called 206 anthem and he's talkin bout "get stupid, go dumb". it's all good though do what you do. don't sound too bad.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
NW RAPPERS NEED TO GET OFF THAT HYPHY SHIT ALREADY. god damn. this guy's got a song called 206 anthem and he's talkin bout "get stupid, go dumb".
And that right there killed it. No REAL Seattle anthem would mention anything related to Hyphy, no dumb stupid retard shit.

Just cause of that, I dunno if I can even try listening to it.

As for video stuff on the site, man I'm happy TRMNDUS put the "I'm Rollin" on his youtube...we got another 300+ views from him...on top of our 3100+ views so far.

May 4, 2002
Haven't gave it a listen... I have a question bro how come you don't sale cds on your site? Or do video interviews
The site has only been open been open for about 6 months. I meant to start it awhile back but I had another promotional company that I started back in 2000 that I was kind of busy with. I kind of gave that up because I got tired of dealing with artists/managers/producers/labels and really got sour on doing anything music wise for awhile.

I mostly dealt with south/midwest/west coast music but had always followed northwest music since i moved out to the northwest. I think the region is very rich in talent from all diffrent aspects of music.

All the stuff you mentioned above might be coming to the site. Im really just kind of testing it out for now seeing what kind of base I can build. So far it seems good, the site is getting more and more hits every month.

As far as selling cds I might do that down the road. Getting artists cds is hard enough. A lot of artists in the northwest have no business sense at all. Im offering to buy their music and they have no real motivation to get me the music. The sad thing is some of the artists are very talented but how am I suppose to feature your music if I cant get ahold of it.

See how it goes, for now I appreciate everyone who is checking it out.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Getting artists cds is hard enough. A lot of artists in the northwest have no business sense at all. Im offering to buy their music and they have no real motivation to get me the music. The sad thing is some of the artists are very talented but how am I suppose to feature your music if I cant get ahold of it.
Speaking of that....what do you think of the gwop album? i know this isn't the thread to ask, but if you want you can always reply in that thread lol.

Apr 7, 2004
The site has only been open been open for about 6 months. I meant to start it awhile back but I had another promotional company that I started back in 2000 that I was kind of busy with. I kind of gave that up because I got tired of dealing with artists/managers/producers/labels and really got sour on doing anything music wise for awhile.

I mostly dealt with south/midwest/west coast music but had always followed northwest music since i moved out to the northwest. I think the region is very rich in talent from all diffrent aspects of music.

All the stuff you mentioned above might be coming to the site. Im really just kind of testing it out for now seeing what kind of base I can build. So far it seems good, the site is getting more and more hits every month.

As far as selling cds I might do that down the road. Getting artists cds is hard enough. A lot of artists in the northwest have no business sense at all. Im offering to buy their music and they have no real motivation to get me the music. The sad thing is some of the artists are very talented but how am I suppose to feature your music if I cant get ahold of it.

See how it goes, for now I appreciate everyone who is checking it out.
Thats what's up bro.. Your site is a big look for the northwest I have no room to speak on other artist but me and my team is willing to go the extra mile about are music. for just having your site for six months your doing a good job.