J. Stalin mixtapes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
I juss got put up on that Livewire shit. Been bumpin the shit out that Livewire Gang-Pay Yaself or Spray Ya self.
I'm bout 2 grab J.Stalin--On Behalf of the Streets from rapbay.com real quick.
See J.Stalin got a gang mixtapes out tho. Are any of them worth grabbin?
I don't even really like mixtapes like that. But if any of his mixtapes on some gangsta shit I'll fuck wit em.

Feb 8, 2006
oh yea the nigga got talent man pick up the early morning shift mixtape,warning shotz vol 1 & 2 and the tonite shows with dj fresh slap..
Yeah mayne, J Stalin Is an original artist, does'nt sound like anyone. You need that If you wanna succeed In music let alone the rap game. Thats why J Stalin has a great chance.

Feb 26, 2006
REAL WORLD WEST OAKLAND and DEMOLITION MEN EARLY MORNING SHIFT.

Also Check out his collab with Beeda Weeda:
DJ FRESH PRESENTS: THE TONITE SHOW WITH J STALIN & BEEDA WEEDA

Apr 8, 2004
Good Lookin on the replies. Appreciate that.
Placed that order earlier. On Behalf of the Streets, Real World-West Oakland, & that new Gas Nation. Plus that Shady Nate-Based on a True story & Beeda Weeda-Town Thizzness.
Pretty sure they all gon be decent. Some new shit to get into. Cause my Oakland collection was short. Beside all of 3xKrazy shit, I ain't have no cds from there. I got way more cds from Frisco,Pittsburg, & Sacramento niggas.

Aug 8, 2008
J Stalin is pretty ill, however, i do think its kind of odd rappers naming themselves after dictators, genocidal sociopaths, i think J. Mlosivic might be a better name.

Jun 5, 2004
Yeah mayne, J Stalin Is an original artist, does'nt sound like anyone. You need that If you wanna succeed In music let alone the rap game. Thats why J Stalin has a great chance.
if you like Stalin check out Beeda Weeda too. Probably my 2 favorite bay artists right now
IMO, BEEDA WEEDA, EDDIE PROJEX AND J-STALLIN SOUND ALOT ALIKE...

BUT IM FEELIN EDDIE P. THE MOST OOUT OF THEM ALL...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
everything I ever copped with Stalins name on it was all nice. Shady Nate, J Jonah and Lil Blood from his crew all spit flames too