J.Stalin Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
This kinda reached outside my comfort zone of what I'm good at. The photo of J.Stalin is from Cheeto's photoshoot, but I added extra manipulation to it.

Theres two versions, one with background designs behind him and one without..which ones better? Any other feedback would be much appreciated

Mar 28, 2006
GTDProductions said:
CLEAN

neverhurd of west oak town tho..
thanks

Im pretty sure he reps west oakland..i kno it exsists but Im not totally sure thats his turf..I was just pullin that outta memory i couldnt find any songs where he says it

Oct 21, 2006
I like the first better cuz it seems to transition better into the background. Plus the red background looks kinda bland and blurry, and in the second one you see it more.

One thing I don't like is his shirt looks too much like a stone (looks like lucisart filter) with all the effects.

Mar 28, 2006
city...thanks for the feedback. the only thing I did too the shirt was highlight the red aspects of it and darken it...i think the way it looks in stone are from cheetos manipulations to his pictures, i was feelin them tho. but maybe they dont work well with this cover.

qwasian..thanks. I purposley faded parts of the red accents instead of leaving them solid..do you think theyd look better solid?

Oct 21, 2006
BayBoss420 said:
city...thanks for the feedback. the only thing I did too the shirt was highlight the red aspects of it and darken it...i think the way it looks in stone are from cheetos manipulations to his pictures, i was feelin them tho. but maybe they dont work well with this cover.
Ah okay, I had a feeling it was because of that. Yeah it doesn't work too well with the cover. That's another reason I like number 1 better, because the gray brushes help the stone look blend in.