J-Sin murders Biggs and Deuce .. lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
J-Sin, you're committing lyrical suicide tryna battle Dvious.

Deuce, fuck that homo thug. dont even waste your tyme typin up versez on hiz sorry ass. he got no flow, in actuallity he doeznt even deserve a battle with any one of us.
didnt you accuse me of doing the same thing? LOL got you!!! YA OWN BOY DID AN "INSERT NAME HERE___" BATTLE!! LOL I DONT THINK HE BIT? AND IM SURE AS HELL YOU DONT EITHER?LOL

peace easy

Apr 25, 2002
wut tha fuck doez that have to do with ME boy? you wanna talk shyt to ME by talkin shyt about DEUCE? put 2 in 2 together homeboy, you cant even talk shyt directly to sumone, much less make a VERSE againzt sumone.

Nov 30, 2002
nah you got it all backwords dood.. im not talking shit to deuce.. im using his verse as an example... his was (as you would say) an "insert name here" verse... im not accusing him of biting cause you can easily write a battle verse with out getting personal.. you accused me of biting... when really ya own homie did the same thing...

basically we had the same style of verses but you accused me of biting cause we "got off on the wrong foot" but ya boy here did the same thing here where i could insert my name in there and it would be a verse to me... so dont trip.. just tryin to clear some shit up...just cause someone doesnt have personal disses doesnt mean he bit... get it?

pz

Apr 25, 2002
OK hold up innasense. i NEVER accuzed you of biting. i dont know where u got that idea from. i said your verse wuz not relevant to Cmoke, and it wuznt. that doeznt mean you bit, it juzt meanz nothing you said had to do with Cmoke. you have hella shyt againzt him, look at tha drama you 2 have together. you're gonna tell me you cant hit him with personal dissez? hell, i dont know Cmoke but when i battle him i cracked on him almozt every single lyne. thatz a BATTLE, not an "Insert Name Verse."

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
This Bi sexual accusin' me off bitin'?....Nicca I'll smash you with a 10 minute freeestyle in Audio ANYTIME !.....And Like your Mom cuzz.I'll lace it for free,I'm tellin' you,Half these cat's must be robot's they all run on battery's and do the same thing...Talk down on Deuce....Lemme tell you this potna...On my dead,On my heartbeat....I NEVER BITE shit ''Be cool stay in school'' kid,Your makin' your self look boarderline retarded ,This pussy usin' my name to boost his self confidence,Try and unclog my dicc from your Mouth cuzz before you submit bullshit text in future

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Nov 30, 2002
you've got to be blind or shit... I SPECIFICALLY SAID I WAS NOT ACCUSING YOU OF BITING... earlier this week ya boy Fatal accused me of an "insert name here__" verse... which i thought he was leading people on that i bit... i guess i read into it wrong after what he explained... then i used your verse which was the same style as my verse to show that just cause you dont get personal in a battle doesnt me you are biting!.. plain and simple "cuzz" some of you must have half a brain or some shit...

pz