J-Nash (RnB Singer) New Music Video "Show You Love"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2005
www.robeyee.com

Heres J-Nash's new music video for his single "Show You Love" produced by Rob-E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV732riDIr8

Heres his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jnashmusic

Listen to his other songs "Get to know you" Produced by Bamrock, "U Like it Like this" Ft Turf & Fab produced by Rob-E, and "Hyphy Dancin" Ft. Sean T, Produced by Sean-T. His Album is Set to Release on September 11, 2007.​

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Not bad! Different but not bad! I just trip when I see cat's use my "R&Bay" slang and probably dont even know where it started but I'm just glad that a few cats I networked with passed it along and a few cats got radio play and spread it! I just wish they would show ya boy some luv though! jaja... I hope to network with this cat though! Keep doing your thang playboy and holla or Rob E as well! There ain't enough of us vocalists out networkin' so hit me!

Matai

Jul 25, 2005
www.robeyee.com
sactownrepBP said:
when does this album come out????
he sed september 11, hes doin this all by himself pushin himself so it might change...

BALANCE 2K7 said:
i whas very impressed by j nash album its fire!
real talk balance good shit.. i liked the song we did with that you jumped on.. it was fire

ni6apinoflavord said:
Rob-E good job on the beat mayn it sounds real good.
I ain't tryin to hate but he needs to work on his singing some more. Especially in that lil bit at the end. Is this the same dude that did "Do The Dummy"? or is this a different J. Nash
Appreciate the feedback, I dont know about the song.. theres Jon Nash which is a rapper and J-Nash the singer, if it was a singin duude then it was J-Nash..

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Ey Rob keep up the good work on them beats! I'm waitin on a compilation or somethin from ya pimpin! You been kinda burnin it up on the low this past year!