j-lo is a suck "L" hoe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
i cant believe j-lo is engaged to ben affleck...

man i hate that guy, he seems like he epitomizes the ARROGANT rich boy from the hamptons or something....

my brother had lunch with his office mates and ben affleck, and my bro said that affleck was straight up tellin niggas at the buffet "move" "move" "move" like a straight up dick and he was actin like he was god or some shit....

i mean shit how can a breezy like j-lo go for that type of nigga, man she went from p-diddy to her dancer to ben affleck???

i dont hate on people, i just hate BEN AFFLECK.......

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
sooooo.... she's been with Ben for HOW LONG??????

this stupid ass bitch makes me sick....... she's gonna crash and burn again, just like what happened to her and that bisexual dancer in leotards last year...... yah know why?? she doesn't SLOW DOWN and get to know the muthafuka before she marries em......... so she been with Ben for how long, 7 months? i'm gonna be here laughing at her dumb ass AGAIN when this comes back to smack her in the ass once again

May 3, 2002
i agree - she needs to give herself more time and not feel like she needs to be with somebody - unless she's being hit at 24/7 and can't resist.
i think as long as you are from the male specimen, you have a chance with jennifer.

Jul 16, 2002
lmao

BIG J said:
"Ben Affleck, You tha Bomb in Phantoms Yo!"
i thought i was the only person who saw that movie at 3 ;30 am on a tuesday night in 1999..... hahahaha he is a horrble actor,and that movie was proof.hahahahhahah

p.n. does anyone remember "voyage of the mimi". we used to watch that in school.... well he was the lil' dumb fuck grandson, of the captain. just a lil fyi,lmao

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
In tha background when they are rippin' off E.T., the billboard sign has a pic of Affleck and the movie says Skyraper. referencing to Mall rats, when they play a video of affleck fuckin' that Like 1 year old girl. Classic stoner movie