J-Lo headin back to P. Diddy???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Sick Wid It said:

What a mack? That's game? What are you talkin about man? Was it straight mackin and game when Puffy got dumped for a broke ass dancer in the first place?

What kind of man gets dumped, for a dancer, and does nothing but continue to say how much he loves the broad.. In the meanwhile the dancer is probably having his way with her and while Puffy is letting "I love Jennifer" come out of his mouth, she is letting the dancer cum in hers. Thats not mackin & game, thats cake & candy-ass.

If anyone is a mack its the Chris Judd cat. He clean&jerked one of the baddest chicks in entertainment right out from under one of the biggest record moguls. Had his way with her and tossed the left-overs back to Puffy.

No chick on this planet could ever have me representing myself as some pussy-whooped fool like Puff Daddy has. Like E-40 said "whip the pussy, don't let the pussy be the whip!" Some of y'all need to start treating that bar like its religious.
oh coy!