J-Lo headin back to P. Diddy???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
They talkin that she separated from her husband Chris Judd...

i dunno.. but Puff been houndin and playin the role wit those songs "I Need A Girl" and "I need A Girl Part 2" and they been playin the shit outta um too. Did this cause stress in J-Lo's marriage?

haha this shit is funny.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

suprise, suprise.

look at what I wrote on my website a few months back.

<b>10/8/2001 thought of the moment:</b> Jennifer Lopez is a stupid hoe. These dumb ass couples nowadays... I swear. This is the reason why 1 out of 2 marriages end up in divorce these days, and their children end up as fuckin' lowlife street thugs. They meet each other, and then get married 6 months later. Oh the IGNORANCE! You're supposed to give a relationship YEARS before you even THINK of marriage ya dumb muthafucka. I'l give this marriage less than a year, tops. They're gonna realize sooner or later that they don't like each others fuckin asses, and that's it. And that's why you gotta spend at least 5 years with a person to find out if that's the one you wanna spend the rest of your life with. I'l be right here laughin when they get a divorce and that ballet dancing pink speedo wearin' muthafucka takes Jennifer Lopez for every damn penny she has. "I told you so" hahaaaaaa.

May 3, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
suprise, suprise.

look at what I wrote on my website a few months back.

<b>10/8/2001 thought of the moment:</b> Jennifer Lopez is a stupid hoe. These dumb ass couples nowadays... I swear. This is the reason why 1 out of 2 marriages end up in divorce these days, and their children end up as fuckin' lowlife street thugs. They meet each other, and then get married 6 months later. Oh the IGNORANCE! You're supposed to give a relationship YEARS before you even THINK of marriage ya dumb muthafucka. I'l give this marriage less than a year, tops. They're gonna realize sooner or later that they don't like each others fuckin asses, and that's it. And that's why you gotta spend at least 5 years with a person to find out if that's the one you wanna spend the rest of your life with. I'l be right here laughin when they get a divorce and that ballet dancing pink speedo wearin' muthafucka takes Jennifer Lopez for every damn penny she has. "I told you so" hahaaaaaa.
You are right on thr money, marriage is a joke now a days, she has a bad track record, none of her attempts have lasted longer than 1 year. Aint that funny?

Apr 25, 2002
M-1 said:
I read that she's already back with P.Diddy....what a mack, that's game right there for ya
What a mack? That's game? What are you talkin about man? Was it straight mackin and game when Puffy got dumped for a broke ass dancer in the first place?

What kind of man gets dumped, for a dancer, and does nothing but continue to say how much he loves the broad.. In the meanwhile the dancer is probably having his way with her and while Puffy is letting "I love Jennifer" come out of his mouth, she is letting the dancer cum in hers. Thats not mackin & game, thats cake & candy-ass.

If anyone is a mack its the Chris Judd cat. He clean&jerked one of the baddest chicks in entertainment right out from under one of the biggest record moguls. Had his way with her and tossed the left-overs back to Puffy.

No chick on this planet could ever have me representing myself as some pussy-whooped fool like Puff Daddy has. Like E-40 said "whip the pussy, don't let the pussy be the whip!" Some of y'all need to start treating that bar like its religious.

Apr 25, 2002
Sick Wid It said:

If anyone is a mack its the Chris Judd cat. He clean&jerked one of the baddest chicks in entertainment right out from under one of the biggest record moguls. Had his way with her and tossed the left-overs back to Puffy.
EXACTLY!!

May 2, 2002
og MS said:
They talkin that she separated from her husband Chris Judd...

i dunno.. but Puff been houndin and playin the role wit those songs "I Need A Girl" and "I need A Girl Part 2" and they been playin the shit outta um too. Did this cause stress in J-Lo's marriage?

haha this shit is funny.
can't understand why ppl care..