J-DIGGS - THIZZ NATION ALL STAR WEEKEND LAS VEGAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I WAS OUT IN VEGAS THAT YEAR, THIZZ WAS DEEP, I WAS KICKIN IT WIT KEY LOC AND LUCCI OF CLICK CLACK GANG. VEGAS WAS CRACKIN!!!!!

ANYBODY GOIN TO PHOENIX FOR THE ALL STAR GAME IN FEB?? IMMA BE OUT THERE PHOENIX IS CRACKIN
NAW too many white people!! The Police is looking to put niggaz in jail so they dont have the same problems they had in Vegas

Feb 4, 2005
Finally seen this DVD, its pretty good. Got a sneek peek of Treal TV 3 and Diggs and the Nation out there on the road preforming and networking abit.

Only two things kinda pissed me off

1. No R.I.P Johnny Ca$H or Fendi boys apperences, shit there was no Money Gang, Rydah wasnt even on the DVD.

2. No Thizz south to be seen, No B-Luv and various other Thizz members were missing.

Other then that its a good dvd, better then i thought it was gonna be, but its a bit mis leading as it not the whole of Thizz Nation as it states on the cover. It was nice to see a R.I.P pretty black and Diggs givin Sumthin Terrible their props and preforming with them (They need to drop a dvd.). Overall id say 7 or 8/10.

Aug 31, 2002
seriously, his thizz nation recycles must be selling. either he's gone broke renting out all them "mansions", buses, chains, white groupies for the dvd or he's must be the richest bay area rapper.