J Diggs knocking a nigga out for saying he had paperwork on him!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
You guys are too sensitive if you can't handle someone thinking something false about you. I don't know about you, but to me, getting that offended only makes him look more guilty of the accusation. If he would've laughed it off and told him the shit was fake, he would've proved more of a point, imo.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
its not about being offended

if i ran my mouth to every cat that you had paperwork on you, you wouldnt be pissed? you dont think people would think ur a sucka and dodge you?

if i know someone is tellin a fib on me, im at him...diggs only doin what any other cat would do who cares about his own rep

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Nice to See Fake Snitching Accusations treatly correctly and handled on spot, right thing to do. only shame the camera wasnt more steady/in someone elsese hands so you can see the action clearly.

Feb 14, 2004
I didn't mean to give you props for that statement...

Someone calls you a snitch you smash on him on sight...

I believe your attitude is the reason xraided music sounds
like shit no backbone to his g shit

Based off of that bitch ass staement

If someone tries to slander your name you try to talk it out?

Props: MICKEY916

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
t
You guys are too sensitive if you can't handle someone thinking something false about you. I don't know about you, but to me, getting that offended only makes him look more guilty of the accusation. If he would've laughed it off and told him the shit was fake, he would've proved more of a point, imo.
J Diggs is a street cat. Real street cats do not want to be labled a rat. There is no lauphing these types of accusations off for people who really live the street life...

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I don't think its about being sensitive...people have been killed over false accusations or being labeled a snitch...diggs is from the streets and that type of thang needs to be checked fast or else it gets out of hand...if u havnt lived that life or been around that type of environment I could see how it would be hard to understand why not just shrug it off but that is some serious shit to accuse someone of...it could be compared to being called a pedophile in some cultures so yeah its that serious

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
your retarded.
if someone calls me a snitch and says they got paperwork on me. i aint gonna keep my cool.
ima try to do some harm to that person.

that nigga is lucky all he got was knocked out.niggas that do that type of shit usually end up gettin stabbed or shot.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
and this video jus shows you diggs aint some scary lil bitch.
how many rappers you know ,that still put hands on niggas?

Jul 28, 2011
thats true but only if it went down on siccness.net/vb not in real life

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Besides the fact he said it as though it was fact, he said the s--t in public with a bunch of people around and didnt give a f--k about being careful..He didn't pull him to the side to try to clarify/confirm.. He was trying to expose/clown...His problem is that he got at the wrong person..his bad..

Feb 16, 2006
i respectfully disagree. his name and his rep is how he eats out here. i know dudes that dont respect his rap game all that much, but they still support him, go to shows and all that because they view him as a solid dude that hold it down for those out here in the street struggle. his name and rep is everything, you dont have a free pass to go in his face and shit on that. it dont make him look guilty, it make him look like a dude who dont play that new style funny shit.

Apr 25, 2002
come on now if you are going to frame someone up at least use the spell check "approximant" come on man it is 2012 we got auto spell check in this shit with the crooked red line at the bottom of misspelled words. whoever put this shit together was sloppy