J box presents «The G​-​Funk Remixes Vol.1″

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
J box presents «The G​-​Funk Remixes″ CD release

Very limited pressing - only 100 copies were pressed and now they are sold out.

Holla at me if you wanna buy one - I have a couple of them still available for selling.

J Box (g-funk producer and talkboxer from France) — "The G​-​Funk Remixes Vol.1" — featuring: 2Pac, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Dogg Pound, MC Eiht, Big L, DJ Quik Suga Free, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, K-Ci & Jo-Jo, etc.

Read this blog post for more info on this release: J box presents «The G

CHECK OUT THE ALBUM VIDEO TRAILER HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_evpSzrmvAk

Last edited:
Props: Flowjob
Jan 6, 2003
I'm going to get me one of those. I contacted him via his facebook page so hopefully he replies before they're all gone

Feb 12, 2012
Yeah, ya'll better hurry up as only 11 copies left now. In a couple of days thre will be no more copies left, I think... And most probably, there will be no 2nd pressing of this CD...

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2003
Posted the bandcamp link to my followers on twitter yesterday and they went bananas over the dope remixes. Vive la France!

Feb 12, 2012
Flowjob, you were among the first lucky ones who saw my post here on this forum and good for you reacted damn fast. Now this CD is out of stock and the stock lasted only 2-3 days and he sold them only thru facebook with very little promotion (including here and on our g-funk.ws/blog ). I'm pretty much sure that no 2nd pressing will be there so this one is gonna be a real collector's item quite soon.

Feb 12, 2012
I've just spoken to J Box abt a possibility to make an additional pressing...he said if he reach almost 50 other sales promises, he will press another 50 copies. It's just more people keep asking him for a Cd but he's refusing them all now as the CD is already out of stock. If ya'll still want a copy you can inbox him your request for a copy (and promise to buy it from him when he press them up) on his FB page https://www.facebook.com/jboxGfunk or at his email julio.g[USER=23184]@hot[/USER]mail.fr if you ain't got a FB account.

Feb 12, 2012
J-BOX has just received 50 more copies - it's an addtional (2nd) pressing and this will be the final one, he don't plan to press any more copies. If any of you still need one copy for 'em, get in touch with him thru his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/julio.jbox
If you don't have FB account, then holla at me, I'll hook you up with his email ID.
Hurry up, these another 50 copies won't be available for long.

Feb 12, 2012
J-BOX has just received 50 more copies - it's an addtional (2nd) pressing and this will be the final one, he don't plan to press any more copies. If any of you still need one copy for 'em, get in touch with him thru his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/julio.jbox
If you don't have FB account, then holla at me, I'll hook you up with his email ID.
Hurry up, these another 50 copies won't be available for long.

Feb 12, 2012
Ok, all the copies are sold out now, here's the message by J.Box that he left in FB just now:
that's it !!! the "G-Funk remixes" are officially SOLD OUT !!! i wanna thank everybody who support that project (wich wasn't even supposed to be released in the 1st place) and show me mad luv !!! it really motivates me to keep doing music, much luv from France ya'll !

Anybody, who haven't bought his copy, can contact me anytime - I have 2 spare copies from the very first pressing of 50, we can make a deal. In any case, I'm in no hurry to sell 'em as he won't press any more copies and in a year or 2 this Cd will be very rare, no doubt about that.

Feb 12, 2012
To keep ya'll updated, right after dropping this album, J.Box got much more famous in g-funk world as a producer and as a result now he's working on new tracks for The Dove Shack, Duardo (French MC), Shade Sheist, SSOL, Kokane and a track for Dazzie Dee feat. Young Dazzie and Levitti on the hook.