J-BOEG's my space

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
LOL that's funny!!
and no he's not late the Anti J-Boeg's movement is still going
strong!!

I think I'll start the Fuck the J Boegs website tomarrow!!

this shit is big...

we got the mixtape..
the myspace..
and soon the website...

dammm

Sep 11, 2005
lmfaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, as soon as i saw the pic of him chokin a girl an puttin the gun to her head i fuckin almost died aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhhahahhaahhahaaha

Feb 28, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
OH MY FUCKIN GOD BRO PLEASE STOP I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING THEM PICS ARE FUCKIN HILLARIOUS HEY J BOEG WHATS YOUR OPION ON ALL THIS YOU FAG

i think its hilarious...if only you guys would spend this much time and put forth this much effort in a classroom it would be wonderful

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
J-Boeg said:
i think its hilarious...if only you guys would spend this much time and put forth this much effort in a classroom it would be wonderful
Ill put a night stick up your moms rotten cunt.

Oct 10, 2005
dj pimp said:
but i really think he can spit, he also has the looks, an interesting bio, lots of loot, the most famous wife in the world. k-fed has a lot goin for him. i think he's gonna move units. /
tahts funy but jus readin this got me weaker aahhahahhah

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
keepin it real blood, i know the niggas gonna be a cop and all, and that niggas a square and what not, but yal doing a lil too much makin a myspace page for the nigga, on the real yeal niggas need to get a life.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
J-Boeg said:
maybe you should be paying more attention in class too numb nuts, then you would learn something from the people around you about the system and the way the things work when you're not a blind little bitch....but that's not gonna happen...so just shut the fuck up and go back to 7-11 and grab a donut.

and that myspace page is clownin. too bad this faggot is a little bitch, someone down there should find his ass and bitch slap him with a slice of raw bacon or a pork chop.