J-Boeg, I need your help...? about a traffic ticket...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
fuckdemsquares said:
^^^^ LISTEN U FAGGOT FUCK PIG, YOU NEED TO READ IT OVER, IF THE PIG ADMITS IN COURT BY ACCIDENT THAT HE WAS WRONG, THEN HES FUCKED AND THIS HAS WORKED YOU STUPID RETARD! I WISH SOMEONE WOULD KILL YOU ALREADY SO I DONT HAVE TO SIT HERE AND READ ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY U FILTHY BAG OF BACON. IM SORRY THAT YOU CHOSE TO BE A PROFFESSIONAL SNITCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR ASS WHOOPED IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT DONT SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE U KNOW HALF A SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE U DONT JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE PIGS! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

ive never gotten my ass whooped...you choose to read my posts...

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
your passive aggressiveness isnt amusing, it doesnt come of as smart or clever, and it certainly doesnt make u any smarter than me. so quit with the bullshit daria.

May 6, 2002
I'll tell you the real deal, but this is only for CA (as far as I know)

* You get ONE extension, for 45 days. Ask for the extension, a MUST.

* Yes, you can just pay it off through the mail unless you have a possibility of getting your license revoked (second major, or third minor/major offense in 3 years). Call the court and ask (just to be safe). In your case your major is a carpoolviolation, but they wont revoke you for that. They revoke for speeding and DUI's.

* If you do go to court, you have a pleading. You plead guilty or not-guitly. If you plead guilty, well you just waisted your time and should have just sent payment through the mail.
* Side Note-Since your tints are a fix it you will have to at least stand in
line and show proof of signature. The sheriff at your local station can
sign it off.

* Here is what is most important. If a COP gave you a ticket, the guy isn't going to show. Seriously. Cops almost NEVER show up. Now, if it is a Chipper (CHP Officer) that gave you a ticket you are dust. Chippers are basically forced to show up, and they have to give an excuse NOT to go (ie-sick day, vacation leave, etc.) Cops don't have to show (althoguh they are encourageed to).

I have beaten all my tickets.
If you have never been to traffic school then opt for it with the judge. It will save your insurance from going up.

May 6, 2002
J-Boeg said:
hmmmm...if he only remembers what is on the ticket, and on the ticket it says he was in the carpool lane, why would he say he wasnt in the carpool lane? you make no sense...maybe you should be a cop cuz you seem like an "idiot"...and police do these things called reports, the report contains all the information of the incident...they do them every ticket they give...dumbass
Yes, it can all come down to the report. The ticket is not valid evidence. Once I got a ticket on election day and the CHP Officer asked me if I was "on my way to vote". I told him no, and he wrote it down on the report. Apparently, judges are sympathetic towards voters.

@ Poster
If you had an excuse, you should have given it right there. For example, my friend pulled a "my dad is in the hospital" excuse for speeding. Well, the cop didn't buy it but the judge did when my friend brought paperwork showing he actually was.

EDIT For J-Boeg: You know a citizen has the right to ask for Testament By Recollection. Meaning, if the officer tries to bust out paperwork and read off of notes, you can object by asking for the above right and the judge is obligated to make him put the paper work away. The officer will then mostly likely not remember, but that doesn't win the case. Just thought I would share that with you.

Sep 10, 2005
TheWestBaySav said:
not true..one time i hauled ass past a piggy who was in the fast lane in my 50around 530 when i was by myself..he gave me a carpool ticket that cost $348..i went to court, explained how the bitch drove off with my keys and left me on the side of the road for 20 min..judge dropped it to the minimum of $112..

Hahaha, I remember you telling this story before. Thats some cold shit!

FUCK THE BOEGS!