J.B. Evil album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
Looks decent, the only thing i see is on the upper and half of the side borders where its clean, you should keep it dirty, let more of the pic out.....which means less of the bottom border...otherwise looks good, good concept too....also blend the pics a little better.....but looks good for a pre-sample!

Apr 25, 2002
It's a nice work in progress man. I'm definitely feelin the concept, and if you just build this one up I think you could flip the script with it. The background could be better, example the clouds are different shades. It also has a grainy feel to it, seems like you put something over the pic. The text could also be more sharper, the J.B. Evil doesn't mesh with the title like it should. One more thing is I think this piece is lackin something to put it over the top, there is too much blank space in between such as the sky. Keep grindin away at it, you'll make a masterpiece when its all said and done.......

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
yea i agree, i havent been feelin the BG the entire project, I think I have what I need to replace it now. the overlaying texture is a secret ingredient(actually I made it accidentally).
and the J.B. Evil is scheduled to be fixed as well. thanks for the comments and suggestions everybody, much appreciated.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Good job

Upheaval said:
the overlaying texture is a secret ingredient(actually I made it accidentally).
Wow!!!,thats the beautiful thing about PS..Sometimes ya just mess with it and come up with something amazing.Thats why I always promote the homies to just mess around with the program...