iz dis lims Board or sumthin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
funny huh?

WCM aint got enough spare time to be all over this Mufuka choppin it up wit Net-Groupies to feed they Ego's and doin Type-By's on Erybody and they Momma

Guess the real Owners of the Board must be doin somethin right

May 9, 2002
Yeah 151, T-PO and even C-BO holla every now and then

But Im happy that C-Bo aint on the Net everyday!!!
What type of Boss would he be if he had nothin better to do than chat on the internet...I still cant believe that the Murder Man/Major Pain is takin the time to type some WCM info into a Message Board, but since he dont post so often ..I would never think of him to be a Internet-nerd like some of these wannabe Artists on the Siccness

C

C-LIM

hmm

like I said in another post I came up with the idea 4 this board

me and i-rocc made it happen......with the help of vamp and curbie of course

REAL CHOP.........C-LIM:devious:

May 9, 2002
Ay Lim its cool that u aint tryina diss on some netbangin shit and just tell it how it is instead

So thx for havin the idea to connect the People wit WCM cuz the Mafia is defnetly my favorite label rite now and C-BO is the Realest on the West and East that still aint dead or in jail yet so I can listen to his Musik and actually believe whut hes sayin without hearin other Street-Folks callin him a Bitch

May 9, 2002
4 SHO Homie,

U know the WCM be the Realest in the Game since tha Row aint no longer what it used to be

But one Question C-Lim

I know u did a Song wit Bad Azz and Big Syke

How was it workin wit Syke

Do u consider him to be one of the few Isrealz in the Game like C-Bo and Tay?

C

C-LIM

@SAV

4 REAL

YUP HE A COO CAT

BUT I THINK AS FAR AS THIS GAME GOES

C-BO ,JAYO, KILLA TAY,WC,TRAY DEEE AND SUGE ARE THE TOP ISREALZ IN MY BOOK....REAL CHOP

AS FAR AS NORTHERN CALI.....BO

NUN REALA......C-LIM:devious:

May 9, 2002
@Slim Locc

Appreciate the Reply Homie

Im always tryina listen to the ones that really BEEN Thru wut they talkin about so i can soak some Real-Life game....otherwise I might as well watch a Action-Flik to be entertained by some fake shit

And X-raided is also part of that list aint he? since he still runnin shit from behind bars, and maybe even Guce

Im out Cuzzolini,

keep shokin people and revealin fake and real