IZ DAT NEVER FROM LOWDOWN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
FOUND DIZ PIC FROM GOOGLE IMAGE.... AND WHEN WAZ DIZ?
DIZ PLACE MUST B IN FREMONT ELIZABETH LAKE OR DECOTO BBQ? DOEZ ANYONE GOT MORE PICZ OF DIZ..

Aug 17, 2007
^^^^^^

its complicated homie,i had court tha 13th but i got cought up on tha 12th for probation violation,i was drinkin and shit so i got cought up....i went to jail late night and tha next day we had video court in tha county jail....judge said i had a probation hold and he set another court date for tha 26th i think,anyway my probation hold got lifted and they let me out yesterday/last night around 8pm with out evin having to pay bail or nada...i knew thay was fuckin up but i didnt say nothin feel me,but i called my p.o today andshesaid i had new charges about someone snitchin sayin i had a gun and all this dumb shit that didnt get in tha computer system ta today and i had warnts,she said i wasnt evin supposed ta have been released and that i needed to turn my self in so im prolly goin back tomorrow or tha next day....shits fuckin stressin me out homie,for real....
but im pritty sure most of all my beef will get droped and i'll end up hopefully do no more then 3 or 6 months in county.....

shits all fucked up.....my daughter only 10 months old and ive allready been locked up half of her life....shes allways confused kuz im allways comin and going...i hope she'll remember me this time when i get out.....shits fuckin me up in side....