I've outgrown my Bay Area, Sac & Northern Cali CD Collection!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2009
ogms was that the case with my cds as well? that is a blow if they are, ill hit you on email. with what i won btw ill be sending your payment tomorrow night or early sat depending on if im home when my check comes. please let me know about the promo punch, thanks

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
some are like that... (either barcode phole punched or saw cut on one of the spines)

but the majority arent.....
that stuff doesnt bug me so I dont bug out off of it.....

all the top dollar high bid shit isnt "punched"

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
the only ones that have any promo "defect" on um from your bids is 3 X Krazy Stackin Chips there's a promo licensing not for sale small rectangle printed on the cd face........ and Bay Area Playaz (the bardcode is angle cut.... if you dont want the cds i'll sell um to sum1 else....lemme know

May 1, 2009
the only ones that have any promo "defect" on um from your bids is 3 X Krazy Stackin Chips there's a promo licensing not for sale small rectangle printed on the cd face........ and Bay Area Playaz (the bardcode is angle cut.... if you dont want the cds i'll sell um to sum1 else....lemme know
oh ok thats fine lol I was worried about the big stuff, its all good. Thanks for the reply!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
no prob... pretty much all of my "rare" stuff is og shit... mint to aiiiight condition but many good to great condition on average.... as I used to bump these on a regular and you know how cd players are in the car... the dust particles can be rude... and scratch cds! lol

May 1, 2009
no prob... pretty much all of my "rare" stuff is og shit... mint to aiiiight condition but many good to great condition on average.... as I used to bump these on a regular and you know how cd players are in the car... the dust particles can be rude... and scratch cds! lol
Are any of mine scratched? Payment sent playa let me know that you got it! thanks

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I just shipped out 7 packages to Europe.. and that shit was expensive as fuck!!!!!!
I lost some of my margin shipping these things lol

2 cds to Germany $7.32
5 cds to Germany $12.48
1 cd and 2 tapes to Finland $9.04
1 cd to Norway $4.80 (there was $5 alotted to ship this item)
6 cds to France $14.20
2 cd's to Canada $3.05
9 cd's and 3 tapes to Great Britain & Northern Ireland? $21.08

Does this sound and / or look right?

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
there's some no-shows on winning bids: UDI Hangover, UDI Unda The Influence, Gangsta Dre Here Comes The Night (sealed)... I gotta check thru my email and see who bid on these....

any1 else interested in these?

Mar 5, 2006
there's some no-shows on winning bids: UDI Hangover, UDI Unda The Influence, Gangsta Dre Here Comes The Night (sealed)... I gotta check thru my email and see who bid on these....

any1 else interested in these?
ill take the udi-the hangover pm me asap cuz when i tryand pm u its always full so i jsut dont rtry anymore