I've got footage of the NORTE walk!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2004
I was looking all over for information on the walk and homies it was not at all easy to find even on the internet with a google or yahoo serch. I had to look deep down through every thing and I got it the footage you homies been waiting for the good stuff all the ENE's go for. It is here are you ready? I said are you ready? Well by the time you read this I guess you were. Here it goes....

Now wait a minute here it goes............

I just had it. Ok here it goes

Get ready!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
IM SURE IF YOU BUSTED OUT WIT SUM MICHAEL MOVES WHEN CONFRONTIN SCRAPS...THEY WOULDNT WANNA FUCK WIT YOU...I WOULD PERSONALLY THINK ANY MUTHA FUCKER THAT DID THAT WAS JUSS A TAD BIT 2 CRAZY FOR ME 2 THROW WIT LOL

Jun 25, 2004
ARMEN said:
IM SURE IF YOU BUSTED OUT WIT SUM MICHAEL MOVES WHEN CONFRONTIN SCRAPS...THEY WOULDNT WANNA FUCK WIT YOU...I WOULD PERSONALLY THINK ANY MUTHA FUCKER THAT DID THAT WAS JUSS A TAD BIT 2 CRAZY FOR ME 2 THROW WIT LOL
You should see the look on fools faces when you bust out the NORTE walk pure fear. JK (dont try this dance if you are about to fight)

Aug 6, 2002
NOT TO BE A DOWNER BUT ALL THIS COMEDY IN THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS GETTING TO BE TOO MUCH, I USED TO LAUGH BUT NOW IM JUST LIKE "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN"

AND THATS COMING FROM A HOMIE THAT JUST DID SOME TIEMPO, YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD ENJOY A JOKE OR TWO.
BUT FUCK IT ITS BETTER THAN NET BANGING.

Aug 6, 2002
no to much comedy when you in solitary confinement. yellow suited in the condado, waiting to get shipped out to Pelican bay or a someother high level pinta, then the mutts drop charges. LOL and the state gots nothing.