I've been thinking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
That damn Loaded CD keeps comin up in my head, I had 2 of them but now they gone, but anyways I was thinking about a collaboration consisting of DE, Lynch Hung, P-Folks, Loki, and Phonk Beta, cause to me the tightest collabs came from these cats, Situations, Weapons of War, Breakout, Blackula, etc.... erybody either came wit it or complimented the concept of the song, now I can always go for First Degree CD all by his damn self, but something like this would complete the collection I already have of these cats.

Strategize!

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
i agree, I dont know if its legal things or artists going in different directions but I thought DE would at least be in one song off Lynch by Inch after the Loaded success, he was on some cool skits but they really didn't fit that well with the DE not musically being on the CD, each of them would only need one verse with good production and with all the artist u listed it would be impossible to not be a classic

Apr 21, 2003
Playa u damn real You hear that nigga DE growlin on Art of War on Suicide Note, I know these cats stills cool with each other and at some point somebody brought this shit up I hope, but ya know as time goes by people tend to want to go in different areas, evloutionize, and the listeners don't want nobody to change at all. I can be like dat sometimes. All these cats evolutionizing, DE in particular, and it's coo. I'll keep coppin' his CD's , Lynch too, but it would be coo if they could go back to the Loaded, not to say be exactly like Loaded, but have that original group of niggas and see if something else could pop off.