I've been bombarded with new shit!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Damn the AP.9, Messy and I-Rocc, C-Bo and Baby face assassins...

The AP.9 is tight, I'm thinking it's gonna grow on me even more too... #16 "But they dont know" is one of the tightest AP.9 songs ever... It doesnt touch Headshotz though...

Messy and I-Rocc is also knockin... Messy is spitten some goddamn fire on there...

C-Bo- West coast mafia is also tight as hell... Him and Yuk on "Party Tonite" = unfuckwitable... A well done disc :cool:

Baby Face Assasins has some serious trunk rattle and good apperances (Coo Coo Cal, Too Short, Quinn, AP.9)

ALSO I GOT THIS SHIT CALLED "The Best Kept Secretz" Yuk, Bo and Noble got a fuckin KNOCKER on there... Also Keak and AP got a DJ Darryl rattler.... Black Armour records

Now I need that A-Wax

All this and still the E-40 is left- it's a classic, but unforunatlry that one is gonna get nestled away in the CD holder- I've memorized every verse on that bitch...

Apr 25, 2002
CALLED "The Best Kept Secretz" Yuk, Bo and Noble got a fuckin KNOCKER on there... Also Keak and AP got a DJ Darryl rattler.... Black Armour records
can you hit us up wid more info on this as to when it dropped and where it is released at holla.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Man, I know what you mean homey. A lot of shit is coming out at once. I just got C-Bo's West Coast Mafia it's heated, but I also want E-40(still haven't got it yet, but will), The Izrealz(gotta holla at my nigga I-Rocc for a copy), Silas aka Smigg Dirtee and I even heard Mac 10 presents Da Hood is tight. I'm an artist but I'm still a fan, but there hasn't been much to be a fan about lately. Plus I need to get a gang of new cd's for my long as road trip to Kansas City for the show I'm on with E-40, Mac 10, Mac Dre, Rich Da Factor, Lil Flip, Khia and some more folks Aug. 15th. 1

LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
$LUCKY LUCIANO$ said:
Damn the AP.9, Messy and I-Rocc, C-Bo and Baby face assassins...

The AP.9 is tight, I'm thinking it's gonna grow on me even more too... #16 "But they dont know" is one of the tightest AP.9 songs ever... It doesnt touch Headshotz though...

Messy and I-Rocc is also knockin... Messy is spitten some goddamn fire on there...

C-Bo- West coast mafia is also tight as hell... Him and Yuk on "Party Tonite" = unfuckwitable... A well done disc :cool:

Baby Face Assasins has some serious trunk rattle and good apperances (Coo Coo Cal, Too Short, Quinn, AP.9)

ALSO I GOT THIS SHIT CALLED "The Best Kept Secretz" Yuk, Bo and Noble got a fuckin KNOCKER on there... Also Keak and AP got a DJ Darryl rattler.... Black Armour records

Now I need that A-Wax

All this and still the E-40 is left- it's a classic, but unforunatlry that one is gonna get nestled away in the CD holder- I've memorized every verse on that bitch...
I COULDNT AGREE MORE HOMIE........TOOK MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY OUTTA MY HEAD..........I FEEL THE SAME WAY BOUT THAT AP-9.......I GOTTA GIVE IT A FEW MORE TURNS........

May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
Damn instores TUESDAY (remeber all dates scheduled to change)

THIS IS FROM AEC DIST....BIGGEST ONE STOP IN THE COUNTRY!

JULY,30

DOJA CLICK "thc"
200% SHADY
10ension
MAC MALL "mackin speaks"
RAY LUV '"prince of exile"
CAVVY R ECORDS presents FATTTEST JAMS VOL.2 (CRESTSIDE COMP)
WEED SONGS (moe doe rec... comp {keak da sneaks label)
GANGSTA FLEA (black-n-brown rec,,,)
A-WAX-"65 g's in a breif case"

Thats what i seen for this tuesday!

Thats as far as the BAY is concerned!