ITZ GOING DOWN IN SACRA MAY 5TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2004
WAZ UP SAC TOWN HOMIEZ DOWN TOWN ON MAY 5TH
CRACKIN HIT IT UP EVERYBODY WELCOME
ANY RACE WE JUST KICKIN IT NO SKRAP BUT I KNOW THEIR BE THEIR LATERZ
ALYSSA AKA FREXS AKA COCA
FROM NORTH HIGHLANDS SACRA ALL DAY

Jan 26, 2003
ok wha tha fuck?! i thin it is him..or her, could be a 12 year old gurl thas has a norteno brother or somethin fuckin around on the internet n shit....wouldnt doubt it...
PEACE JOSE AKA HOZIE AKA NASTY PIMP
FROM FAIRFIELD 123 ABC AVENUE

Nov 8, 2003
hahahah i think sacqueen/enalos has ruined it for anyone with sac in their name lol, we gonna be questioning anyone with sac in their name now :beard:

Apr 24, 2004
Hatin azz trampas

Fuck all you hating azz trampas trying to get me banned
yall some bitchez. But to the hyna 4rm highlands hell yeah ill be at the cinco de mayo festival down at discovery park
representing 4 mines you feel. fuck all these motherfuckin shit talking wannabe computer banging faggots ive already dropped my addy like 11 times and not one of you wack azz vatos wanna see me.

Nov 8, 2003
sacking916 said:
fuck all these motherfuckin shit talking wannabe computer banging faggots
Sacqueen, im sure we're all wannabe computer bangin faggots, yeah, we all wanna be like you the true computer bangin faggot

Fucking retard, you n your boyfriend were banned for a reason, now get your COMPUTER BANGIN FAGGOT ASS OFF THIS FORUM sheeeit, why do you post on a forum that everyone hates you on????? :dead:

Jan 21, 2004
who you give ya address to???? give it to me punk ill pay the 26 bones it costs to take the greyhound to sac and whoop yo ass tonight....name which station you closest to...downtown....North...lat a mafucca know since you think no one will come i will bitch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.