Itunes Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
I have been having trouble with itunes on my computer every time I try to run it I get an error. Also quicktime wont install or uninstall I think this may be the problem it comes up in my add/remove programs and when I try to install it I get an error saying that a newer version is already installed. Any help would be great I need to get music on to my ipod.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Thats the problem Itunes uninstalls but I get the same bull shit and quick time wont install or uninstall I even tried uninstalling an older version of Itunes from a CD and that didnt work either. Thanks for the help though.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
I tried to install with the stand alone version and teh itunes version neither works but when I try to uninstall using the standalone file it says that a newer version is installed but that is not possible since I got it from the itunes site.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
It isn't in their. I tried using a profesional uninstaller and forced the uninstall and quick time is gone from the add/remove programs but when I try to install it I get the same error.

Jul 4, 2002
itunes is something that is completely web based, so what u need to do is try and troubleshoot ur problem here www.apple.com/support/itunes/store if you cant do it by urself u can scroll to the bottom of one of the support pages and email a tech for support and they will get back to u within a short period of time, dont try to call apple cus itunes is only supported via email...thanks and have a nice day!

you can get free help with quicktime by calling 1800myapple

if ur using windows its 512-674-8700

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Thanks I called that number and said that I was having trouble with quicktime and they e-mailed me some links with the help files. The first 4 or 5 didnt work but when I found the one that seemed to be tha same problem it worked. I just needed to erase all of the quicktime files from the system32 folder in windows because the uninstall left them in the folder after that a reinstall worked fine. Thanks for all the help everyone.