iTunes Deluxe Edition????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005
On iTunes can anyone download the deluxe edition? On my end its not showing the bonus tracks or a price to purchase and download?

I know iTunes UK you can purchase and download everything with bonus tracks but why not iTunes US?

Is anyone else having this problem? Or just me....

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
They may not be releasing the Deluxe edition for sale until like noon or something. Given the UK is like 6 hours ahead of us here in the Midwest. Could be a marketing techinique being employed by Strange or iTunes. Thinking some may jump and buy the standard addition, then come back and buy the deluxe when it releases. Or it may be because most retail stores aren't open. For instance, Best Buy doesn't open until 10 so it might be a "fair game" deal where they're waiting until the other exclusive versions are available? I don't know.

Jun 12, 2005
They may not be releasing the Deluxe edition for sale until like noon or something. Given the UK is like 6 hours ahead of us here in the Midwest. Could be a marketing techinique being employed by Strange or iTunes. Thinking some may jump and buy the standard addition, then come back and buy the deluxe when it releases. Or it may be because most retail stores aren't open. For instance, Best Buy doesn't open until 10 so it might be a "fair game" deal where they're waiting until the other exclusive versions are available? I don't know.
Didn't think about the retail stores. Good point.