"Itslavishbitch" aka Param Sharma arrested

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Lol wut? Not sure how I can be affiliated with racist nazi's!
Nah man no insult intended I just thought u guys had the Russian thing in common. Sometimes I lose track of who is who on here. Apparently some of these guys get really carried away with themselves online

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Summarily, Karma is reaping what you sow. If such a notion was true, why do elite families such as the Bushes, Forbes, Rockefellers, etc. continue to prosper to this day after their drug dealing, murder, and oppression of every day people if your so called "karma" notion is real? How did Lorillard (the oldest tobacco company in existence) begin the slave trade in the US, to work their tobacco fields, prosper for 250 years, finally being sold this year for $27 billion- where is the "karma" you speak of? We could go on for days on the subject but since karma is not real there is no point.

Nov 18, 2010
Summarily, Karma is reaping what you sow. If such a notion was true, why do elite families such as the Bushes, Forbes, Rockefellers, etc. continue to prosper to this day after their drug dealing, murder, and oppression of every day people if your so called "karma" notion is real? How did Lorillard (the oldest tobacco company in existence) begin the slave trade in the US, to work their tobacco fields, prosper for 250 years, finally being sold this year for $27 billion- where is the "karma" you speak of? We could go on for days on the subject but since karma is not real there is no point.
Maybe the karma for that will be hell, if you believe in religion.

May 9, 2002
Good lord, you took that WAY too seriously.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Doesn't always work that way though - sure theres serial killers, rapists and child molesters who will live a long happy life until they die a peaceful death and theres innocent people and babies that die horrible deaths but id say the majority of the time you reap what you sow and if you project negative energy into the universe its bound to come back to you in some form or another -ive seen it happen numerous times and i know you have as well its just not an exact science

Nov 24, 2003
Doesn't always work that way though - sure theres serial killers, rapists and child molesters who will live a long happy life until they die a peaceful death and theres innocent people and babies that die horrible deaths but id say the majority of the time you reap what you sow and if you project negative energy into the universe its bound to come back to you in some form or another -ive seen it happen numerous times and i know you have as well its just not an exact science

Karma is the worst kind of confirmation bias.

Things don't work according to the concept of karma and everyone is like "it's not an exact science", but then every once in a while something bad happens to someone bad, or something good happens to someone good and everyone is like "yup see I told you karma is real" lol...

It's like a little kid who thinks he can control a coin flip and he misses on half of them but on the other half that he randomly gets correct, he is like "see I told you I could do it".

The reality is humans just don't like things we don't have control over so our minds create scenarios to soothe us and allow us to move on. When someone does something we consider bad it is much easier and more soothing to believe that somehow "karma" will catch up to them and then everything is right in the world and we can all go about our merry ways.