IT'S TIME WE SUPPORT DIFFERENT STYLES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
OVER THE PAST MONTHS KMEL HAS BEEN SHOWING A BIT MORE LOVE TO BAY ARTISTS. THAT'S GREAT. THAT'S STEP#1.
IT'S GUNNA HAVE TO BE A TIME WHEN KMEL STARTS TRYNA BREAK NOT ONLY NEW BAY ATRISTS BUT NEW BAY ARTISTS WITH A DIFFERENT SOUND & STYLE. I PERSONALLY DON'T WANT THE RADIO TO BE FLOODED WITH ALL SIMILAR STYLES OF RAP MUSIC. THERE IS TOO MANY ARTISTS OUT HERE WITH TALENT UP THE ASS TO BE OVERLOOKED BECAUSE THEIR SOUND IS A BIT DIFFERENT THAN MANY OTHER ARTISTS OUT HERE. IT IS TIME WE IMPLEMENT THESE ARTISTS INTO THE BAY MOVEMENT. OUTCAST FOR INSTANCE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE. THEY SOUND NOTHING LIKE THE REST OF THE ATL BUT THEY ARE ON TOP AND HAVE BEEN OUT LASTING EVERYONE OUT THERE WAY. IT WOULDN'T BE THAT WAY UNLESS THEY WERE GIVIN THE CHANCE TO SPIT THEY DIFFERENT SHIT. "OUTCASTS" ALL IM SAYING IS NOW THAT THIS BAY RADIO MOVEMENT IS HAPPENING...LETS KEEP IT A LITTLE DIVERSE AND START PUTTING SOME DIFFERENT FLAVOR OVER THE WAVES.
WHAT DO YALL THINK?
ILLEGAL ENT.
ALKOHOL-2005

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
TECH N9NE! Hes not Bay but still dude is the most original cat in the Rap game and he has more potential for crossover mainstream success than anybody on the radio. Thats Real.

Sep 13, 2002
real shit the same rick roc sounding beat dosent need to be on every track on every album.

what happened to each artist being different. or each song being different.

i love hearing some fucking variety, if every track is similar i may listin to the first 3 tracks turn the next 10 then throw the album away because im sick of it already.