it's time.. get ready.. *OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS 2009 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS THREAD*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
btw Harvin's fuckin himself over bigtime and I think he's gonna struggle for the first half of the year pullin this holdout bullshit...

got one of the best deep threats in the league in Berrian (this is just hilarious).
How is it hilarious?

REC YDS AVG LONG TD'S

48 964 20.1 99 7

Nov 27, 2006
fuck off, Booty's better than T-Jack and Rosenfels combined...

Cool your jets Lucy, since when have I ever been right about the Vikings anyway? Whenever I predict a great season and deep playoff run, they end up blowin it... maybe some reverse psychology will actually do some good... I'm still a Vikings fan and I'll still watch every game, but I sure as hell dont have my hopes up for anything...
Vikings fans have been doin that for years, im tired of seein it. Just be a fan and hope for the best but dont purposely undercut the team

Jun 9, 2007
I'll do whatever the fuck I want, LOL...

I've been a fan since the mid 80's when I was old enough to watch games and remember players names, etc.... I've been a fan long enough to say whatever the hell I want about them without being scolded about it...

When the season starts I'll still be just as into every game as I always am, but I am going in with low expectations to hopefully be pleasantly SURPRISED instead of horribly disappointed if things go bad...

so if you dont like what I say, I DONT GIVE A SHIT! :)