It's Pretty Sad When..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
they shoulda stomp his ass in

and try and pull a offical heel turn
wouldnt work with Hornswaggle bein the target, need a bigger name

Kofi puttin Orton through the table was the highlight of Raw... lol @ Orton realizing he was busted open and having to keep that side of his head turned away from the camera

Apr 25, 2002
I can't view Kofi Kingston as a legitimate top talent. They elevated him way too quickly. I still see him as a mid-carder. They didn't even ease him up there. One week he's losing his weak ass title to The Miz and then all of a sudden he's whooping Randy Orton's ass every week.

Jun 9, 2007
I can't view Kofi Kingston as a legitimate top talent. They elevated him way too quickly. I still see him as a mid-carder. They didn't even ease him up there. One week he's losing his weak ass title to The Miz and then all of a sudden he's whooping Randy Orton's ass every week.
ANYTHING is better than more Cena / HHH vs Orton..... I agree they kinda did it outta nowhere, but I think Kofi's executing his spots pretty damn effectively so far (aside from almost slicing his leg up through a windshield).....

Who do you think would've been a better choice?

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Yeah I got excited too. They actaully had me going that DX was going to have their very own leperchaun. That would have just made the 2009 DX even gayer than they already are.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They are giving Kofi a big push by even temporarily putting him over on Orton. They need to tweak his personna though, i can't see him going far with his happy reggae theme music and ring attire.

Feb 8, 2003
Kofi beta the dog shit outta orton and busted him open the hard way.

I still think either Cena or hbk will be walking out of survivor series with the strap. And Undertaker will retain

Feb 8, 2003
actually they been elevating him remeber he had the us tittle for a while and was defending it every week in all kinds of matches

Apr 25, 2002
ANYTHING is better than more Cena / HHH vs Orton..... I agree they kinda did it outta nowhere, but I think Kofi's executing his spots pretty damn effectively so far (aside from almost slicing his leg up through a windshield).....

Who do you think would've been a better choice?
I can't say there would have been a better choice, but they didn't even build him up to main even status. He was just regular ass happy Kofi Kingston with his US Title and then out of nowhere he's conquering the top heel every week. They could have given it a little more time before he started whipping Randy Orton's ass every week. I mean come on, the dude just lost his title to The Miz (!) and then moved on to the main event in the span of a week and a half.