It's Official--Spiceberg Slim

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

i have a bad feeling about this. spice has gone straight down since black bossilini which i though was wack too. he should give it up before he leaves a bad name for himself.

Apr 25, 2002
i feel you he has been droppin farther into that hole but black boss was pretty tight in my opinion

hopefully he cuts back on weak appearances and keeps it more bay area orientated

Apr 25, 2002
Spice needs to let EA-Ski produce his album and keep it real gangsta. I just know that track they did together on that Westside Bad Boyz compilation was hella hard. "doin way 3 much" hah

Apr 25, 2002
That E-A-Ski Spice 1 song is on an album? I thought it was unreleased :) That shit is hard as fuck "We come to bring the pain so we came to put a mothafuckin dent in the game" I thought it was called "Now What" ?

May 11, 2002
a D3 Entertainment release

WARNING, <B><font color=#FFFF66>D3 ENTERTAIMENT</B> </font> is releasing spiceberg slim

this is the same label that dropped

tha dogg pound 2002 -dp
dead man walkin -snoop
Playaz Of Da Game - juvenile
& the latest shitty albums from odb & c-murder

..look at the quality of product they put out. i'd be surprised if this is a real "new" spice 1 joint, or an album full of old unreleased shit remixed by D3's in house producer..

Apr 25, 2002
Re: a D3 Entertainment release

CEO said:
WARNING, <B><font color=#FFFF66>D3 ENTERTAIMENT</B> </font> is releasing spiceberg slim

this is the same label that dropped

tha dogg pound 2002 -dp
dead man walkin -snoop
Playaz Of Da Game - juvenile
these albums were distributed by d3 entertainment. the dogg pound and dead man walking were on death row. i dont know what label that juvenile was on.

May 13, 2002
spice is spice some say his last few albums where weak? who the fuck else in the rap game got 7-8 albums out 3-4 gold plaques
over ten years in the game? 2 short thats it,no 40-no lynch no c-bo-mathafuckas need to look at what it takes to make it in music,if spice stays the same people will bitch about it if he changes people bitch to-as time goes by everything must change

May 5, 2002
^^^ i think your way wrong if you think spice has sold more than e-40. e-40 is the biggest selling bay artist ever unless you count tupac.

if the new single 'thuggin' is anything like the new album then i think this album will be dope as fuck.