It's official: Randy Couture returning to UFC, fights Brock Lesnar at UFC 91

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
i knew couture was gonna handle sylvia.... but iono about lesnar.... there are a few more HW's that should be b4 lesnar..... butt uhhh i guess wat dana wants........ goes pretty much

May 5, 2002
IM NOT SURE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN BETWEEN BROCK AND RANDY BUT ITS GONNA BE EXCITING. I WANTED TO SEE BROCK BEAT THE LIFE OUT OF KONGO FIRST. KONGO IS GARBAGE AND A SHIT TALKER SO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO SEE THAT FIGHT. BUT BROCK VS RANDY WILL BE A SOLID FIGHT SO ITS ALL GRAVY.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Brock might not deserve it yet but hes gonna beat Couture. Couture cant do anything to him while there standing up so his only hope is on the ground
YOU MUSTA NOT WATCHED THE COUTURE GONZAGA FIGHT. RANDY OUTSTRUCK HIM AND TOOK HIM DOWN REPEATEDLY. RANDY'S BOXING HAS GROWN LEAPS AND BOUNDS AND HIS HEAD MOVEMENT HAS BEEN THE DIFFRENCE SINCE RETURNING BACK TO HEAVYWEIGHT.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
YOU MUSTA NOT WATCHED THE COUTURE GONZAGA FIGHT. RANDY OUTSTRUCK HIM AND TOOK HIM DOWN REPEATEDLY. RANDY'S BOXING HAS GROWN LEAPS AND BOUNDS AND HIS HEAD MOVEMENT HAS BEEN THE DIFFRENCE SINCE RETURNING BACK TO HEAVYWEIGHT.
when you get older, you cant drop weight no more, he was to weak in the liddell ass whoopings.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
when you get older, you cant drop weight no more, he was to weak in the liddell ass whoopings.
I THINK SO TOO. AND WITH LIDDELL I THINK HE WASNT THERE MENTALLY. BUT THATS ANOTHER ARGUMENT FOR ANOTHER DAY.
BROCK IS GOING TO GET EXPOSED BUT THIS IS WHAT IS GONNA MAKE HIM OR BREAK HIM. EITHER HE COMES BACK AND REBOUNDS FROM THIS FIGHT WITH RANDY OR GETS HIS FIGHTERS SPIRIT TAKEN.
WHETHER HE LOSES OR WINS IF HE LEARNS FROM THIS FIGHT, HE WILL BE A ANIMAL AFTER IT.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Agreed. Randy's boxing is 100x better than Brock's and he will destroy him on the feet.
FROM SOME PEOPLE I KNOW, I SEEN SOME OF HIS SPARRING SESSIONS WHEN IT COMES TO BOXING. AND HE LOOKS GOOD. SUPPOSEDLY HE STUDIED ALOT OF RAY ROBINSON FOOTAGE NOT TOO MENTION OTHER GREATS. NOT A BAD STRATEGY.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
its crazy to imagine somebody fighting the heavy weight champ for there 4th fucking fight, shows what kinda talent dude must have.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I wanna see what kinda chin brock has.
YEAH HE STILL HAS LOTS OF QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. THIS FIGHT I THOUGHT WAS BAD AT FIRST BUT NOW IM INTERESTED TO SEE WHAT IT LEADS UP TO. PLUS BROCK IS TRAINING WITH MY OLD COACH ERIK PAULSON AMD JOSH BARNETT. SO BEST BELIEVE HE IS LEARNING SUBS AND STRIKES AT A FAST RATE.

Jan 18, 2006
thats what people said when randy fought tim slyvia and randy out struck him
Slyvia is a stick figure. Brock is a hell of a lot quicker in movement and throwing punches, yall will see when it happens. Couture obviously doesnt realize how good Brock really is

Feb 7, 2006
Sylvia maybe a stick figure but he is a striker with more experience then brock and was a two time ufc heavyweight champ and Randy dominated him for 5 straight rounds. Brock is not gonna be a master striker over night hell it took randy couple of year to developed his striking skills. Besides Randy may be old but he still has a few tricks up his sleaves. you will see when fight night comes at ufc 91.