Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
he might as well just start doing heroin. He would be saving a helluva lot of dough
And he said anything besides marijuana is tweaker activities lol and he was talkin like that shit was all behind him. Like how the fuck u gonna conversate with people for like 20 minutes with ur fuckin eyes closed?? I was embarrassed for him for real

Nov 27, 2014
I don't even know how to get lean I guess I'm an old fuck cuz I don't know anybody who fucks with that shit and laugh when I bring it up. I heard it's expensive how much are you supposed to put in those cups? What's that shit cost for one drink? Also some stores advertise that they sell "lean" drinks wtf are those?

Nov 27, 2014
just go to the doctor and say you have a dry cough and can't sleep. you're almost sure to get 8 oz and a refill if you call it in a few days later
Well my X had a bad sore throat and got some prescription cough syrup but it just made me go to sleep. That's not what they getting high on is it? I thought they drinking some super potent u can only get if your deathly I'll cough syrup

Nov 27, 2014
$75 for a whole day? These fools sipin that shit everyday with hella sugary sofas I'm surprised they not hella toothless and obese.