Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
1) I'm not a mozzy fan

2) it's not "my" opinion it's the OVERWHELMING response on MULTIPLE platforms.

You're delusional. And a False Flaggin Fake. But that's another subject
SO LETS BE REAL...
HAVENT U BEEN HATIN ON WCM 4 THE LONGEST AND PONE IS JUST YOUR NEW HANDLE AT THE MOMENT??
IT HURTS U TO SEE ANYONE SPEAK HIGHLY OF PPL U CANT BE DOESNT IT??
JUST ADMIT YOURE A HATER SO I CAN HATE U BACK AND WE'LL JUST BE EVEN...:classic:

Aug 11, 2017
There's no talking sense into the mentally challenged. Keep spending your days and nights writing paragraphs on here foo.

I think you're trying to convince yourself more than you trying to convince others good luck with that.

Deuces lol

Speak for yourself you attention hungry donkey. What do you do for work so I can shit talk and critic your wack job? Oh wait you prolly on disability because you suck at life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said in my first post ! Maybe some of you to young to understand but ain't this new generation and mozzy all hype is about views ? I just seen on here someone say mozzy got majority of social media riding with him ? But FACTS is C-BO video got more views for his video hahah !!! Now back to this biscotti and a mac wood !

Last edited:

PONE

Sicc OG
Jan 12, 2017
Like I said in my first post ! Maybe some of you to young to understand but ain't this new generation and mozzy all hype is about views ? I just seen on here someone say mozzy got majority of social media riding with him ? But FACTS is C-BO video got more views for his video hahah !!! Now back to this biscotti and a mac wood !
Wrong

Mozzy has 1.2 MILLION views
CBO has 60 thousand lol

And FYI views=money literaly and in more ways than 1

Try again.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
What Old? Ugly? Irrelevant?

I'll be one of those in the future... but it ain't ugly or irrelevant... lol
You say you aren't a Mozzy fan but all your posts suggest otherwise. Yea mozzy may have more views because he's hot right now or whatever, but it doesn't make his shit better than Bo's.

Jun 21, 2006
The diss by mozzy is one of the best songs to come out in recent years. The diss by c-bo not so much.... he had some cold stuff to say, but overall it's lacking.

Didn't Mozzy say in an interview he never heard a c-bo song in his life? Imagine this to be the first cbo song Mozzy ever hears. Poor mozzy will never understand why people think cbo is a classic rapper.....

Jun 21, 2006
Thats what the man said in an interview

Hypothetically speaking: if this body for body song is the first cbo song you ever heard, wouldn't you then say cbo is a mediocre rapper at best?

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Imo he most likely said it in a clowning kinda way basically saying C-bo ain't shit in a way. How are you not gonna hear any sac rap (c-no) and live there. Anyway not a big deal just saying.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
What Old? Ugly? Irrelevant?

I'll be one of those in the future... but it ain't ugly or irrelevant... lol
Did C Bo and Tay tag team your mom? We know you too immature to get a female yourself so it must be over your mom. I bet your mom got dug out by a black man and you HATE dat shit... HAHA

You ain't from no.where and always got some left field shit to say like a buster would. Unlike some others on here you ain't funny tho.
:cheers:
You think Mozzy won a rap battle against C Bo, ok, call it a day mijo. Stop being a chavala.:poo:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
YALL SHOULDNT BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ. IF U ASK ME THATS THE POLICE OR SOMEBODY TRYIN TO STIR SHIT UP. NOTHING HAPPENED TO ANYBODY FROM THE VIDEO IN SAC YESTERDAY CUZ THE VIDEO WAS SHOT IN TEXAS.
#DUH
Those video's I posted are from some hardcore Mozzy dickrider. Didnt knew back than but it was clear when I saw the other uploaded video's. Some bitches like to spread rumors and false lies.

Last edited: