Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
After hearing all this, I hope Bo and Mozzy work it out eventually. Especially if it's over a misunderstanding. Don't funk over petty shit. Niggas is too grown for that. I took that Mozzy interview the same way everybody else did. He said he was funkin wit Bo, Lynch and X so I thought he was dissin them. After Bo posted his response then Mozzy could've said it's a misunderstanding right then and squashed it instead of making a diss track. And maybe he did reach out but I don't know.
it can't be a misunderstanding when it comes to Lynch....he was straight up dissing him, calling him a "Pokemon" and all sorta shots in that interview.

Feb 19, 2015
Thats not what happened. Nutty said he is cool with Mozzy, but he will ride for Bo, because that is his big homie. He has to...thats the politics of it.

naah, nutty pretty much said bo was in the wrong for comin at mozzy like that

sounds to me like he basically jus got wet over mozzy shoutin him out

Feb 19, 2015
SOME PPL MAKE SOCIAL MEDIA NO FUN. I WRITE LONG PARAGRAPHS SO U DON'T HAVE TO ASSUME, TWIST MY WORDS OR MISINTERPRET WHAT I SAY. IF U STILL DO...YOU'RE EXACTLY WHO IM TALKIN BOUT.
#FIIG
#WCM

did u not insinuate that c-bo fell back because of the potential backlash in the hood?

there is no twisting......go back and read what u said.

simple science.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Its a weak move for C-Bo to fall back like that. A young cat like Mozzy just put him in check. A sad day for rap since I always considered Bo as one of the best gangsta rappers but hearing all this...he is not on some hardcore gangsta shit no more. He might be in his raps though but in real life he in a different fase in his life. Its good that he has grown out of it. He should let his raps grow with him. Why stick with it?

Im going to have give Mozzy his props. He won this beef easily with little effort against well known established rap veteran that been in the game for? 25-30 years? I bet the outcome would've been different in the early-mid 90's when Bo was a lot more hungry & reckless. It is what it is. Besides the rappin it seems Mozzy and them got to much power in the street to go against for Bo.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
What are yall thoughts on 1up top? The good songs are really good, but there are a couple filler tracks... i think overall, after all the build up, im slightly dissapointed. Seems like a good, but not amazing album
I thought it was alright, definitely not worth the anticipation. Shit the tracks that were already released are the top tracks of 1up top imo.

Mar 5, 2014
IMMA ANSWER THIS AND KEEP IT MOVIN....
ON THE RAP SIDE OF THINGS I SEE AND UNDERSTAND HOW EVERYONE FEELS BUT THATS ONLY A FANS PERSPECTIVE. ON A STREET/GANG LEVEL WHICH MANY OF U DON'T HAVE 2 DEAL WITH OR NEVER COULD EVEN UNDERSTAND IT MAKES SENSE TO LET SOME OF THE BS DIE DOWN BECUZ LIVES WILL BE TAKEN OVER SOME CORNY RAP BEEF.
IN BO'S DEFENSE I RESPECT SOME OF HIS DECISIONS CUZ HE CARES ABOUT MORE THAN HIMSELF AND TOLD ME PERSONALLY THAT HE HAD TO RETHINK SOME THINGS BECUZ EVEN IF HE IS STRAIGHT THAT SOME OF HIS HOMIES FROM HIS HOOD ARE NOT EQUIPPED 4 A REAL WAR AND ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK TO PUT SO MANY LIVES IN DANGER. WE ALL SAW THE CHANGE IN HIS DEMEANOR AND THATS WHERE HIS THOUGHT PROCESS WAS AND I CAN RESPECT IT.
OF COURSE THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN PPL DON'T CARE IF RAPPERS OR STREET NIGGAS DIE OR NOT BUT IN REALITY EVEN IF GANGBANGIN IS A MOTIVE AT NIGHT WE GO TO SLEEP ALONE AS BLK MEN AND IN OUR HEARTS NO MATTER WHAT WE BEEN THRU ALOT OF US ARE TIRED OF SEEING PPL OF OUR RACE DIE 4 NOTHIN...OR ESPECIALLY OVER SHIT THAT IS FUELED BY SOCIAL MEDIA. I WATCHED IT HAPPEN WITH FAT TONE AND IT DOESNT MAKE A MAN A PUNK TO CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND HIS ACTIONS. IT MAKES HIM A BETTER LEADER TO USE RATIONAL THINKING IMO
I get what you sayin on this awith everything and anything that has nothin to do with my fam or my folks I'm neutral not my bizz but from a street point of view Bo should of thought about all that before responding if he wasn't ready for war or his folks ready or equipped he shouldn't of said anything at all by makin social media disses and bein from a era of walk it how you talk it practice what you preach it comes off as weak or scary in certain niggas eyes a lot of older niggas will respect the maturity to not allow feelings add to black on black n all that and a lot of niggas will say n think he should of thought about all that before responding