IT'S OFFICAL!! 70 MILE NEWS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2003
Its offical. Talked it up with the Heat Myser, and 3rd Degree is the next artist out of the 70 Mile Camp. Much luv 3rd, you know you my homie. Look forward to takin you to another level.
Much luv ot Ozone Beats as well holding it down.

Whats up Heat Myser.

Jul 7, 2002
I'll see what I can do about getting the Cheifs song up on the website.....it might have to wait until training camp though.

And most definitely...welcome 3rd Degree...this is the beginning!!!

Feb 3, 2003
Oh shit, "Sumthin' Like A Pimp" is on here. Whats up Yaeger?? We are still working on the website if you have not noticed. Check your e-mail.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
3rd_degree said:
Actually there is a lil news, Heat hit me up last night and chatted with me on some idea on my album. All I have to say it looks like its gonna include, Trajik, Below, Kaliko, Tech, KIlla Tay, Snug Brim & Skatter man.I went crazy when I heard these ideas. Heat is a Genious

If you took out Trajik and Below...and added Luni Corleone...this album would have the same features as every other album in KC.

I'm interested in seeing you guys pull off Killa Tay and Tech on the same song. Should be interesting.

Nick

Jul 7, 2002
3rd_degree said:
All I have to say it looks like its gonna include, Trajik, Below, Kaliko, Tech, KIlla Tay, Snug Brim & Skatter man.
Keep in mind people...these are people that we "wish" to have on the project. I will post more info as these and other cats are contacted and features are locked up.

Thanks for the support.