ITS NOT JUST A MAGAZINE ITS A SWAGGAZINE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2006
www.myspace.com/swaggazine

Set to Launch in Late Spring of 2007, SWAGG MAGAZINE© will prove to be one of the fastest rising publications in Pop Culture History. This publication which will be dubbed the “Swaggazine” and will have topics such as SWAGG© Accessories of the Month , SWAGG© Myspace page of the month, SWAGG© Artist of the month, SWAGG© Rides of the Month, SWAGG© Homes of the Month, SWAGG© Album Reviews and much much more… The “Swaggazine” will focus on the People, the Culture, the Fashion, and the Lifestyles that exude a certain Swag and Charisma about them. The “Swaggazine” will give the reader a sense of “Celebrity” keeping them in the know of what’s SWAGG© in the Pop Culture each month. You will be able to recognize the Top 5 SWAGG© styles so you can step your fashion game up for example.

The “Swaggazine” will be available in pdf format every month on this Myspace page, so if you didn’t have time to get your free copy, you can download it, print it out and read it or read it online, whatever your preference is. ! ALWAYS REMEMBER TO ADD A LITTLE SWAGG TO YOUR LIFE!!!! ITS NOT A MAGAZINE ITS A SWAGGAZINE!!!!

Questions or Suggestions?

Email us at [email protected]

Jun 6, 2006
what is wit all these new hip hop/pop magazines all of a sudden,its like crack,everywhere!!! hella over-saturated. everytime i trn around its a new magazine.

if yal lookin for sum writers let me kno,i could always use the extra income