It's March Can Anybody Tell Me..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
If Were Gonna See A Lynch By Inch Suicide Note CD This Month Or What. Cuz Damn I Heard A Couple Tracks At The Lynch Who Stole XMas Concert Here In Portland And That Shit Was Tight I Wanna Hear The Whole Album. So Is It Comin In March Lynch???

Feb 8, 2003
Lynch is doing this professional. Remember he is not on a major label he is on a independent label. Give him some patients It won't drop in March, Because theres not enough time to really promote a street date this month. The album will eventually drop because its already finished. The man will post up an official date when he recieves it. So don't harass him, its not his fault. Call his distributor and harass them to get a official date.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
I JUST READ LIKE 2 DAYS AGO ON THE EVILDOOINZ SITE THATS ITS NOT COMIN TILL LIKE SEPTEMBER OR FALL TIME....

FACE IT, ITS NEVER DROPPIN LOL

Sep 23, 2002
High demand is the reason why itaint dropped yet. Everybody's expectin alot from Lynch so its takin longer to put the magic into. When the demands get high, you know you gotta release a quality product. Alot depends and revolves around the Lynch By Inch album, so it cant be a disappointment. But most of the time, quality time + quality effort = quality product.

Soon the result will shut alot of mouths. So I aint trippin :cool:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah I Feel Ya Homie But Its Just All These Dates That Have Been Pushed Back Thats What Everyones Trippin Bout. If Lynch Woulda Never Put Out A Date Then Nobody Would Even Be Talkin Bout It. But The Quality Thing You Said Thats Real Talk. Alright Then Lates

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
X_KaLiBa said:
who's the distributor? i swear ill call those bastards...
Innovative Distribution Network

contact info
Sue D'Agostino
Alliance Entertainment
973/657-1558
[email protected]

Sally Fineburg
King Biscuit Entertainment Group
212/758-4636, ext. 229

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^I swear that is the #z you want

peace...

Sep 17, 2002
i'd pay lynch $40 for just a burnt copy a that shit if he'll let me get it now...maybe even $50, but no more than that...i just don't feel like waiting any longer. maaaaaaaaan lynch i kno its not your fault at all an you want that shit out just as bad as we do...so can you please put even just one 30 second clip of any song on tha cd up on these boards so i can just get a taste a that shit i been waiting for fa so long.

Feb 8, 2003
He is not going to do that. Because the whole issue why he dosen't self distribute right now is because of boot legging niggas taking his dedication and hardwork.
I don't even talk to him but I know I'm 100% right.