It's HERE!!! The HIGHLY ANTICIPATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYZ

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2004

Jay-Z's thought provoking lyrics fused with top notch production from SyZ will result in one of the best remixes of the latest Jay Z's American Gangster Album yet.
Knockaholix Productions and Island Def Jam proudly presents the year's most highly anticipated remix of Jay-Z's latest offering The American Gangster.
SyZ and JAY-Z.
This is your chance to hear JAY Z like you've never heard him before. This is The SyZmik Gangster.
FREE DOWNLOAD! PLEASE REVIEW AND LEAVE COMMENTS!!!
We want your opinion! HOT OR NOT? What's your take on this remix?
Click the following link to download the WHOLE album and hear the magic and see what makes Knockaholix and JAY-Z the SyZmik Gangster.
http://www.zshare.net/download/614046872e18fb/

SYZ

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2004
Wassup FRESH! I agree, there are alot of different versions out there. The original version of American Gangster is good but the NEW REMIX VERSION is always the best! Check it out for yourself.....have you ever heard JAY-Z on a HYPHY BEAT?! GOING DUMB WITH MR. FAB?
check it out on my music page....

www.myspace.com/syzmikbeatz

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
damn if i would've known this was prod. by you i would've peepd sooner pimp!
shit was nice, i listened to all the remixes on ur space an i was feelin all the beats...
get @ me if you're tryna connect on some shit bro, i got flows for days

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^^got damn, give the mu'fucka a break...swear mu'fuckaz on the sicc just look for the smallest shit just so they can clown...

i wont be d/l'n but do what you do mane...

SYZ

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2004
Thanks for the replys and the motivation fellas! Siccness.net is here for promotions and to keep all of us informed about whats going on in our small community right? what's the purpose of doing something if no one knows about it? WHATS WRONG WITH SELF PROMOTION!? Who else will do it for me? LOL! Ya'll be safe and keep on grinding baby cuz I will.

Feb 2, 2006
djwhitenasty.blogspot.com
Listenin now...Blue Magic is off pimp, beat don't match..Roc Boys, on the chorus's sounds off also, but the verses are okay..Pray, beat is way to hyped for that vocal..Also I didn't hear that Hyphy track you were boostin about....Overall, most of the beats juss don't match up with the actual track. Seems as if you just did some BPM matching and fused them together, should've put more into the beats with the vocals...1 juss my opinions, don't take it to heart...1

SYZ

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2004
This was exactly what I was looking for!!! Thank you for listening to it and letting me know the good, bad and the UGLY! LOL! I'm going back to the boards to fix it up and see what i can come up with. Thank you for your time!

Listenin now...Blue Magic is off pimp, beat don't match..Roc Boys, on the chorus's sounds off also, but the verses are okay..Pray, beat is way to hyped for that vocal..Also I didn't hear that Hyphy track you were boostin about....Overall, most of the beats juss don't match up with the actual track. Seems as if you just did some BPM matching and fused them together, should've put more into the beats with the vocals...1 juss my opinions, don't take it to heart...1