It's fucking hot as fuck!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
but eastern washington heat...is better than western washington heat...cause E wash is DRY....west wash is humid as fuck...and we have shitty air out here....
ol
Yesterday, the humidity was only 22% here in Redmond and 23% in Seattle. Ellesnburg had higher humidity at 29%. That is extremely low, especially when compare that to many midwest/southern cities who record 80% humidity and above nearly all summer. It was 81% humidity in Tallahassee, FL yesterday, but it was only 81 degree. The heat index was above 90 degrees.

I remember staying with my dad in NJ when I was younger...talk about humid. No fun at all.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Fuck YES i want some coho!
lemme check on it in the freezer when i get home today...i'm kinda busy this evening but i'll check when i walk in the garage...cause it's all in a separate freezer. i'll PM you my number.

Yesterday, the humidity was only 22% here in Redmond and 23% in Seattle. Ellesnburg had higher humidity at 29%. That is extremely low, especially when compare that to many midwest/southern cities who record 80% humidity and above nearly all summer. It was 81% humidity in Tallahassee, FL yesterday, but it was only 81 degree. The heat index was above 90 degrees.

I remember staying with my dad in NJ when I was younger...talk about humid. No fun at all.
that's funny, my dad lives in Ohio..i use to go there every summer...it was soooooooo fucking humid...like 90% humidity, and 95 degrees....it was fuckin bad...

but they had a big ass city pool and as a kid i thought that was tight.

today is SO MUCH NICER! and last night was ok too...cooled off nicely...

tonight, is going to be a fun night though.