IT'S FRIDAY!...SPARK THEM BLUNTS, CRACK THE DRANK & GET IT CRACKIN!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
fa' muthafuckin sho!!!!!!!!!!
already got my high on at 7:30 a.m. on the drive to school....when i get out this bitch at 11:45
ITS ON!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO GET MUTHAFUCKIN SWIGGLED OFF THAT MURDA JUICE!

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

SHEA said:
WHAT GOES DOWN THIS WEEKEND????

I'M ABOUT TO CRACK MY FIRST BLUNT OF THE DAY HERE IN THE PARKING LOT @ WORK- THEY ALREADY GOT THE BBQ CRACKIN OUTSIDE, & I SEEN THE SHIPPING & REC'V GUY DRINKING A CORONA @ 9:45 IN THE MORNING!!!!

THIS & THE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER TELLS ME THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!

OH COY!

SS
How can I get a job witchu?

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Anyone who knows me knows I keep it liquified real big once the weekend comes.

A great philosopher by the name of E-40 once said: "It's bring your own bottle/ 'Cause I be likin' to get to perkin' somethin' awful/ And come throught that mothafucka slurrin'/ Talkin' crazy to bitches/ Weeble wobblin'/ Burpin'/ Gurpin'/ Stomach growlin' off the hinges/ Lurkin'/ Twerkin'/ My stay highs with red lenses"

Today I'm startin' at 4:00 and goin' until the bar shuts down. The bar I hang out at does a free BBQ every Friday. Today is NY strip steak, corn on the cob and salad so at 4:00 I'll eat to line the belly and then it's down to business.

@Shea: What's up with San Jose? I ain't been in San Jone honestly in like 4 years. I need to plan a night to come down and kick it with you and all the other BART folks down that way (What's really Greg Geezy?). I'll holla soon. Also, what's up with the pool tournament you mentioned a few months back? Let's get that crackin'.

Everyone have a good one and stay safe.

Gone,
Doxx

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

don't be so happy yet... the weather report says that were gonna have some gay ass weather for the next 5 days :mad: :(

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Ah man! It's on this weekend. This is my first weekend off in a LONG ASS time. No more second job for Rox :D . But I am lacking one very important ingredient to start this off right. Gotta get that greenerie. So all of U outthere take some puffs for me ('cause I'm @ work till 5). I wish U all a Saucy weekend, be safe!!!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i might hit up the flea market on Berryessa tommorow and check out the subs there...............

May 14, 2002
got work from1-5 then its all the way live the only bullshit thing is our weekend crew is all outta town this weekend so i gotta work and like 10 or 11 tommorow and then 6:30 in the fucking morning sunday but im still getting my perk on tonight

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Today is payday so I'm gonna be on one fa sho tonite.

Taz:next weekend.......Tha mob is meeting in a disclosed location for tha whole weekend. We'll be recordin a lil bit and we finishing tha video. Plus we gonna start early on tha celebration of ya boys 21st B day-------on May 27th, So we'll be doin it big that weekend. Assassin said get at em.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

SHEA, SHEA, SHEA....

just wait til later on.... i'm a try to post up the messages that deepeastjokin left on my cell phone.... it's straight comedy.... hahahahahahaha