Its back Sopranos debuts tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 22, 2004
Who's watching the final season and what are your predictions..I would like to see Tony make it through the end and not get wacked but I believe the feds are gonna catch up to him and bada bing he's sleeping in the same cell as Johnny Sack

May 7, 2002
IronLungs420 said:
i only caught the first and second season after that i dont know why i stopped watching it. it was one of my favorite shows. what have i missed?

Yea bro, dont ruin it and watch the final season without having seen seasons 3-6.

I'll set the final episodes on my DVR, I still havent seen season 6. My boy is letting me borrow it. I got some catching up to do myself.

Best series ever made. Sucks that its coming to an end!!!

Jan 12, 2006
yea i got comcast im gonna have to catch up i think i stopped watching it a couple years ago when i left my parents house to go to school. didnt have cable my first two years away from home.

Jul 22, 2006
This episode was OK. Better than most of the previous final season episodes. Think with this gun charge and rico case they are setting up an end to the series with Tony going to jail? Bobby taking over the family? Maybe not anymore after the fight?