its almost november.any chance of havin another rap summit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2005
yes, i moved it to the last saturday in january though...press release will go out next month. i just been dumb ass busy since i stepped back into the ClearChannel building. and to be honest i dont even really wanna do the shit because nobody in this region gets it, im involving more genres of music on this next one.
stay tuned and spread the word, the bay needs this

Aug 31, 2006
thats sad when one of the only cats out here helping artists on a real biz level dont even wanna do it no more. it says something about how the bay doesnt appreciate events with substance. i agree that we need this more than some wack ass all age party or some phony award show. i dop u do the summit this year danny dee. some of us do care about doing it big and congrats on the radio job my nigga

Jun 6, 2005
www.guerrillafunk.com
danny dee said:
yes, i moved it to the last saturday in january though...press release will go out next month. i just been dumb ass busy since i stepped back into the ClearChannel building. and to be honest i dont even really wanna do the shit because nobody in this region gets it, im involving more genres of music on this next one.
stay tuned and spread the word, the bay needs this

Take your time bro....you still got the water.

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
djsincere510 said:
Someone such as jzzy jim,chewy gomez,b12,chuck kelly,jt the bigga figga or someone else of a diffrent caliber and More legitimate history in this bay RAP should Host/throw a bay rap summit...
assigning the task of havin a cat like dan dee to host,run,be a part of a "bay RAP summit"would be a insult to the culture. And make the event loose credibility.Its like havin a cast member from a reality show such as "big brother" host a event about l.a gangsta rap. Get involved in other genres of music d.dee
Thats crazy........that wasent an issue before at the other 2.And I think its an insult that nobody of the calibur your speaking of didnt start this all together.....Good looks to Danny for making this happen for the last 2 years.....and extra good looks for this 3rd year comin up.........I never heard Don Cornelius sing one damn song ever,infact he was a cop at first but he hosted a damn good show...Soul Train.

Apr 24, 2006
Don't know how long most of you have been around but there used to be a HUGE rap summit in Frisco EVERY year, with the biggest names in Rap coming out here. If any of you went to the Gavin Convention back in the 90's, you know that it was the place to be if you were trying to network. Shit started getting out of hand and the sponsors backed out because of the violence. It's hard to hold events in the bay and to insult Danny for trying is kind of weak to me. He was willing to put in the time and effort to at least try to bring cats together on some business shit. I don't agree with everything Danny Dee has done but this was/is one SOLID contribution to the bay.

Nov 7, 2005
djsincere510 said:
Someone such as jzzy jim,chewy gomez,b12,chuck kelly,jt the bigga figga or someone else of a diffrent caliber and More legitimate history in this bay RAP should Host/throw a bay rap summit...
assigning the task of havin a cat like dan dee to host,run,be a part of a "bay RAP summit"would be a insult to the culture. And make the event loose credibility.Its like havin a cast member from a reality show such as "big brother" host a event about l.a gangsta rap. Get involved in other genres of music d.dee
danny dee has a legit history. he been promoting for a while and those summits have been on point. he just needs more people to step up and volunteer and help out for the love of the music and not try and leech a couple dollars off of him. if more folks made a sincere contribution it would advance everyone

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Danny drops knowledge, and makes a impact, and sets up events, and helps up and comers

DJ Sincere does what? Mixtapes?

Why hate?

Aug 31, 2006
dj sincere is a wannabe hayward claiming punjabi faggot from newark, he went to newark memorial and he has absolutley NOTHING to do with the bay area music secene other than sit on the sidelines and dickride other people. his myspace is is full of people that he doesnt evven know. he isnt even a real dj. stop being mad and be positive

Feb 26, 2005
ive worked with everybody(label heads/artists) in the bay and they all know me personally, and jazzy b12 and chuck all helped me with the 1st 3summits so he doesnt even know what hes talking about. i dont need to list all my accolades or defend my credibility. everyone who is realy in the biz knows the deal. ill see yall at the mixshow power summit.

Aug 31, 2006
wow your such a tough guy. looks like i hit a nerve lol. its not cool when u go out of ur way to attack somebody for no reason which is waht ur doing in this thread. eveyone knows that you are a hater