ITS ABOUT TOOKIE RIGHT NOW FUCC ALL OTHER POST TILL 12:05am

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2005
IM IN THE THE EAST COAST RIGHT NOW TIRED THAN A MUTHA FUCKA. IMMA STICK IT OUT THOUGH AND SMOKE THAT BLUNT FOR THE NIGGA. I DONT KNOW ANY OTHER WAY TO GIVE HONOR TO THE NIGGA BUT THE WAY I WOULD IF IT WERE ONE OF MY CLOSEST. ITS A TRIP HAVEIN SO MUCH RESPECT FOR A NIGGA YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. A LOT NIGGAS WONT REALLY FEEL THE IMPACT CAUSE THEY NEVER EVEN HEARD OF TOOKIE UNTIL ALL OF THIS DRAMA. BUT IF HIS DONT GET NIGGAS HEAD RIGHT, WHAT WILL. WE ALL WE GOT.

Jun 27, 2003
It's a trip, folks is hella startin to get an understandin of the case, but the media is really fuckin things up. Folks is only hearing what the media is spitting out; they saying he a MONSTER, a MURDERER and leader of the biggest gang blah blah blah...

they leave out the FACT that the fingerprints aint his, the boot marks wasn't his, everybody who testified against him received a fuckin SNITCH deal... Fuck the haterz mayn, folks need to know wsup

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i aint from so cal, i'm from tha bay but i gotta show some love to tookie RIP TOOKIE
nothin good is finna come off this, are gay ass governor gon realize he made the wrong decission