It's a wrap!!! LAC OF RESPECT - "GAME MEMBERS" is mastered and ready for printing!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
It's a wrap!!! LAC OF RESPECT - "GAME MEMBERS" is mastered and ready for printing!

2 weeks of mixing & editing and 2 days of mastering is enough to drive you crazy....let me tell you. But it's finally done! We just have a couple things to do on the artwork and it's off to press and should be back by our projected April 27th release date.

Stay tuned for pre-order info!

Here's the official cover......

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
2 weeks of mixing & editing and 2 days of mastering is enough to drive you crazy....let me tell you. But it's finally done! We just have a couple things to do on the artwork and it's off to press and should be back by our projected April 27th release date.

Stay tuned for pre-order info!

Here's the official cover......
Good shit, this should bump in the Premier, 15" 400Wat. :devious:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
big_d_63 said:
Did the Lac of Respect drop yet?
Yup! It came out a couple days ago. You can order online with a credit card or shoot me a check/money order. It will be available on our website pretty quick too along with some snippets.

There are a couple other threads on this board that refer to it.....you should peep those.